CHAPTER 24

This is the last chapter of their fight. Finally it's ending and from the next chapter you will finally get to see Abhimaan officially. The story will be start from his POV itself. So it will help you to understand his feelings for her and about his personality as well.

Back to story

"Apne guest ko hello naii bologi"

(" Say hello to your guest")

He said while sona whole body froze looking at the person in front of her

She was staring at him blankly without any reaction.

She was just frozen.

"Looking at your reaction it Seems like you don't like your gift. That's so disrespectful Ak. I actually expected the best from your side. This isn't a way to show gratitude towards the person" .

Smith exclaimed looking her side. And the peace he felt looking at her devastated and shocked face.

It was so soothing.

He's the man who always thrives for bigger victory but when it comes to her, he starts to enjoy every small victory which he win against her.

It's so pleasant for his eyes to see her broken.

"So let me introduce you to my lovely friend lee........David lee."

Smith said looking towards Mr lee while sona head snap towards him listening to the term "friend".

Her brows thinn in confusion while her face was still the same.

"Ohh didn't you tell her about us? So bad!"

He said in mocking tone while sona eyes dilated between mr lee and smith.

She wasn't getting anything at this point. She was feeling confused and scare at the same time.

She knew one thing that smith is playing a wicked games with her.

But the question which was killing her that why Mr lee never  told her anything about him.

How he related to him?

Neither he ever mention any of his family members.

What's just all this fuss?

Her trance broke with the voice of smith.

"Mr lee ne apni aadhi se jada zindagi is kaam mein laga di par dekho badle mein kya mil raha unhe....Ek galti aur aaj wo yaha hai......Janti ho unki galti kya thi..."

("Mr. Lee spent more than half of his life in this work but look what he is getting in return....one mistake and today he is here...you know what his mistake was...")