CHAPTER 25

I know aap log gussa ho mere se aur hona bhi chaiye maine kam hee aisa kiya hai. I just Dissaapear without any notice and I'm really really sorry for that

I did that because I was having some personal problem and I was trying to cop up with the situation but everything was falling apart so i had to Dissaapear because in that condition i wasn't able to write anything good.

And thank you so much aap sab ka jinhone mujhe messages kiye, mere well being ke bare mein pucha. Sacchi bahut khushi hui dekh ke. Mai phir aap sabse sorry kahugi for this.

Ek baar chije thik ho jaye I'll start giving updates frequently tab tak ke liye apni iss careless writer ko maaf kar do aap sab.

Amd thank you so much for all your love it's so so overwhelming for me.

I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Maan!

She whisper in his ear making his hold more tighten around her.

Her voice hold pain, longing and... Love.

A lone tear escape from her eyes after feeling him after this long

"Is this what it felt to be loved and wanted"?

Her heart whisper

She loose all her hope of being loved but god wasn't that cruel towards her as much as she thought. She finally got her peace, her real home, her love.

She was hugging him with her dear life. If it's a dream then she didn't want to wake up.

The water of fountain was splashing on them little makin them little wet but they care less.

She close her teary eyes

"Mai har gayi maan".

She whisper in agony while holding him as close as she can.

She went through hell all her life. She loses everything.

She wanted to cry, wanted to complain, wanted to feel love.

She don't want to be brave anymore. She just can't.

It's crazy how trauma makes you push away from people when all you want is love.

She's human too.

She couldn't control her emotions when it comes to him.

And thats what she always feared about. She unable to control her emotion in front of him Thts why she always ran away from him because he always make her gurads down without even doing anything.

She gets vulnerable.

She didn't wanted to be betrayed again and lose one more important person in her life.