CHAPTER 31

Hello my beautiful readers

I'm here to inform you that I finally made an account on the Instagram app where you will get to see the clips of the chapter.

And you can ask me question regarding my story and feel free to give your opinion there. You like it or not. Anything!

I mention the link of my Instagram I'd on my profile.. From there you can follow me.

Thank you so much❤❤❤

Jo beet gaya pal usse bhulana chaahta hun

Jo manzur ho tumhe woh banke dikhana chahta hu.

Jis ghari tumhe meri jarurat pade us ghadi tere saamne aana chahta hun.

Lage jo khubsurat gazal tumhe tere kaano mein gungunana chahta hu.

Tera hona toh laakh mushkil hee sahi. Mai lakho baar apni qismat ko azmana chahta han.
❤❤❤

She finally confessed her feeling which she buried deep inside her heart for so long but now she couldn't take it anymore, she didn't even want to.

Seeing his depth of love for her make her more vulnerable and blessed. She wanted to take this risk to fall in again and she did.

She understands One thing that you don't fall in love by choice, instead, love chooses you.

And once you are in love, there's nothing you can do about it. You can't change how you feel. Every time you see them, you start falling for them in a new way, stronger than before.

You start to find more reasons to keep them in your life. You want to see them, talk to them, hang out with them. You can't convince yourself that everything here is okay and there's no need to worry about it.

You know you are messed up but there is no way.out.

Meanwhile Abhimaan was just froze on his spot.

He couldn't believe the girl who rule his heart and mind also love him.

His grip on her waist tighten.

His eyes was teary. How much he waited for this moment but never thought in his life that it will happen like this.

her confession made his breath hitched.

She loves him. She always did.

He felt like he won the whole world.

It felt like a dream to him.

The most beautiful dream.

His heart was pounding loudly inside his body.