CHAPTER 11

This update is for my lovely loyal readers .

Thank you so much for your kind words and I appreciate that you find my story interesting and I hope I don't Dissapoint you.

💔💔💔💔
Na Jane kis galatfehmi ke sikar Ho Gaye hum,
Jise bachana chahte the sare jakhmo se
Usse hee gehre ghaw de Gaye hum
💔💔💔

💔💔💔💔Na Jane kis galatfehmi ke sikar Ho Gaye hum, Jise bachana chahte the sare jakhmo seUsse hee gehre ghaw de Gaye hum 💔💔💔

Sona life turn upside down from that day. He really make her life living hell ,he did what he promised to her that day, outside the hospital.

One incident changed everything and made Sona's life dreadful.

That Day, they get to know that sangeeta maa went into coma and that was enough for sid to get out of the control and sona to broke down completely after all she loved sangeeta maa so much.

This news only intensifies her pain.

Nothing reamain same from that day .

Everything started falling apart for Sona. She remain left alone even in that whole big mansion.

Sidharat as promised, he made her collage life nightmare.

He started insulting her, taunt her.

In beginning he would only insult and mocked her in front of everyone. But as time passed it kept getting ugly.

Don't know when this verbal abuse convert into physical too.

Just because of sidharat everyone started picking on her whenever they wanted and nobody took a stand for her.

He announced that nobody will talk to sona and even announced in the entire college to make her their punching bag to vent out their frustration.

Now Ayushman and kaushik couldn't even do anything about that because they were seen from their eyes themselves.

But still whatever was happening with Sona wasn't right either. They knew but they can't do anything now.

Sidharat's one decision ruin her life completely.

Students didn't leave a single chance to insult her and now it is not limited to her class only

She just became a prime target in collage.

In all those time Sona lost her charm. She stopped smiling.

But what made her more dull and broken was the incident which took place in her college.

The incident which happened with her in college made Her confidence, her self belief, everything disappear completely.

The day which she can't forget her whole life even if she tried to.