CHAPTER 23

Next update will be the last chapter of this battle and you will finally get to see male lead in next one.

And so many truth will reveals which will blow your mind for sure. So stay tuned for that.

And do tell me about this update.

Thank you and happy reading❤❤❤

To be continue

She was just sitting there with her head hung low, staring at her hands which were painted with the blood.

Her face was having the stain of her blood.

She just kept staring at her hand blankly

She just kept staring at her hand blankly. She is unable to Comprehend what just happened. She lost her friend. She remembers when she met Jackson for the first time ,he was so curious about her and a little clumsy with his actions which made him look cute.

how one day he timidly asked her to come to his house for her daughter's birthday Aliana.

How his eyes always used to light up whenever he talked about his daughter. He just couldn't stop his blabbering when it comes to her.

He helped her, cheered her up and tried to make her smile every time.

He was like a brother to her which she never had until he came but today she lost that too.

Which makes her heart break into millions of pieces.

Why it's have to be her only? Why does she always become the reason for others'pain? Why does she have to see her loved one dying and leaving her behind with painful memories of them? Will she ever be able to come out of this guilt? Will she be able to forgive herself?

Sometimes the biggest sacrifice isn't made by the person who give up their life.....sometimes the hardest thing is to be if the one who lives.

She was lost in her own world of grief when the sound of multiple footsteps reached to her ears from a distance but she didn't give any reaction.