CHAPTER 14

Present

Sona lane of thought disturbed with announcement of landing

Sona lane of thought disturbed with announcement of landing. She closed her eyes taking deep breath to calm herself after having the flashes of her past memories.

Soon her flight landed and sona get out from the plane.

Once she went out, she exhaled deeply while her eyes roamed throughout the airport and halted at board written welcome to Delhi which caught her attention .

"Delhi !

she murmured under her breath looking the board with no expression.

It was the same city which destroy her life and tarnished her soul, the same city , she promised to never come back before leaving but here comes the role of destiny, which have been always wicked towards Sona .

It again throw her at the same place where she lost her everything.

She found herself at the same path were she was four years back But this time there was a slight difference. she was no more weak and foolish instead Her aura speak confidence and dominance.

she was whole different person. She learned to hide her emotions and especially she learned how to speak for herself.

She averted her eyes and took the luggage , wear her mask and head towards her home oh my bad her parents home.

At Sona house

The house was filled with noise with multiple voices, glasses were clasping to another, low music was subsided behind laughing and chit chatting of people, champagne were pouring in the glass like a water.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen! "

one sound came from mic which was holded by none other than Sona's father (Raj singhaniya).

Stopping their unwanted gossips and business talk. All gather in circle giving their attention to their host.

"First Apoll , Thank you so much for coming . As you all know the reason behind this great party. Our company crack one of the toughest deal and it wasn't possible without that one person and that is my friend's son and you all know him, he don't need introduction and It's none other than Sidharat oberoi".

Raj announced with pride and here comes sidharat with his dark aura looking sinfully handsome. His well built body and strong personality made every girls over there drool over him.

He stand beside sona's father ,dipping his hands inside his pants pocket while his father was there too with proud face seeing his son's success.

"I'm proud of you sidharat. I'm glad you handle our company too along with yours. Thank you so much for this".

Raj said being totally delighted and happy.

'It's my work uncle beside don't be formal now. We are a family".