CHAPTER 13

OK my lovely readers this is gonna be long update and the end of flashback. From next update story will continue from present that means it will continue from chapter 1.

I know There is lots of thing which wasn't explain but it will be with each passing updates and thank you so much for your love and support. I am really really thankful to all of you.

To be continue

She turned around only to gasp in shock looking at the person in front of her

It was none other than Alisha's mother ( sulekha) who was standing there.

Her mother marched towards her with anger face and

"Maa i "-

before Alisha could say anything her mother slapped her hard making Alisha stumble little bit .

She touch her cheek and looked her mother with shocked face

"Maa mat bol mujhe apni iss gandi zubaan se....Yahi sikhaya maine tujhe Haa? Aakhir kis chij ki kami hamne ki? Tu kisi larki ke sath aisa....wo bhi uss larki ke sath jisne tere liye itta kiya. Tu Toh uss bacchi ki dosti Toh chhor uski dushmani tak ke kabil naii hai".

("Don't call me with your filthy mouth. Is this kind of upbringing i gave you huh? Where we lack that you have to do this? You destroy that girl's life...with that girl who did everything for you. You don't deserve to be her friend")

Her mother yelled painfully. She couldn't believe her daughter could do something like this. She will ruin someone's dignity.

"Kyu kar rahi uske sath aisa. Meri beti Toh aisi naii thi wo Toh sabka khayal rakhne walo mein se thi , wo kabhi dusro ke sath galat Karna Toh dur kisi Ka bura bhi naii sochti thi. Itni kamiyon ke baad bhi apni mehnat se usne sab kuch kamaya. Tu meri beti naii ho sakti. Meri beti aisi naii hai. Bol kyu kiya. kyu kiya" ?

("Why are you doing this with her? My daughter wasn't like this, my daughter always took care of everyone around her......forget about doing wrong, she never think bad about anyone. Despite of having low resources, she earn everything by her own self with her hard work. You can't be my daughter. My daughter is not like this. Tell me why you did this? Why?)

Her mother scream on top of her lungs shaking her shoulder violently. She doesn't wanted to believe that her own daughter can do something so unethical.

Meanwhile Listening her mother, seems like something snapped in Alisha . She pushed her mother harshly and yelled loudly with angry tear

"Kyu kiya? Aap mujhse puch rahi kyu kiya? Aur kya bol rahi thi aap, ki kis chij ki kami ki? Toh mujhe ye bataye aapne aaj tak kiya hee kya mere liye? Har chij ke liye Mai tarsi fir chahe wo kapre Ho, khilone ho ya fir meri adhuri khwaish .Aap aur Papa Kabhi bhi meri khwaish Toh choriye jarorat tak puri naii kar paye. Har chij ke liye intezar ke alawa diya hee kya hai aap logo ne".