Chapter 32

❤❤❤

Ishq ho raha unse kya kiya jaye
Rok lu khud ko
Ya hone diya jaye.

❤❤❤

Back to story

In the divine beauty of nature and in the middle of a green field which was surrounded with flowers and trees. A small girl was trying to catch the butterfly which was so enchanting and became the centre of attraction for the little girl.

She with doe eyes, small step with careful hands trying to reach her

An innocent frown appears on her chubby face when once again that butterfly decides to shift to another place leaving her sulking behind.

"Sona... Baby ghar chale ...shaam ho rahi . ham phir yaha kal aayege".

A voice erupts from the background making a little girl move her head towards the direction of the sound. Her blue frock wave was like the wings of a peacock in the wind which was softly touching her whole frame.

A beautiful pout formed on her lips listening.

"Marry aunty sirf 5 min aur. Pleasee"!

A little sona pleaded with her puppy eyes and babyish voice making marry aunty shake her head in disbelief seeing her face which was trying to melt her.

She gives a glance on her side but only to smile seeing her joining her hand Murmuring please with her puppy eyes

"Thik hai sirf 5 minute aur... Uske baad hum ghar jayege. Thik hai? .

She said earning a cheerful giggle from her side.

"Jiii mery aunty".

Sona spoke while her eyes again got fixed on the butterfly which was not ready to come to her.

Marry aunty shake her head and sit there with her friend.

Sona took slow steps and tried to catch but as a result she flew and started flying in another direction making sona run towards her.