CHAPTER 15

That night was one of the most difficult night for everyone

That night was one of the most difficult night for everyone. Shocked, anxious, hurt, regret ,revenge and fear was filled in the air .

Everybody was having their own reasons and determination for the upcoming morning.

Some wanted their unanswered questions, some were in pool of guilt while some were highly afraid for the upcoming events which might disclose all those unsaid truth which was long buried in past.

This time those hidden secrets not only gonna affect Sona but everyone else too.

Destiny already play it's game and now it's time which gonna show who will win or loss and at what cost.

Next morning

Next morning as usual sun rise brightly and peep into everyone's home to show it's presence.

Sona wake up too. Last night she didn't talk to anyone because first she was not into mood and second, there were a lot of things to handle and think about.

So She directly went into the guest room . She doesn't want to live in her previous room anymore.

She's just fed up beside she's just here for few days once her work will be done. She will leave this place for good.

But before going she needs to end everything which can be reason for her to come back in this place.

Sona gets ready wearing black jeans and shirt with black blazer looking stunning. Her choice changed so much as her taste in clothes.

She would only wore dark clothes most of the time. She went downstairs and saw her parents who were sitting while living on the sofa.

Once she reached downstairs and about to go outside when one voice halt her

"Why did you came here after this long" ?

Her mother asked with pissed tone.

Sona chuckled bitterly listening her mother word. She came after this long and despite of asking of her well being their first question were this. They were questioning the reason for her sudden arrival.

What more she could even expect from them. This is how they have always been with her.

She turn around

"Just for my work commitments Mrs singhaniya".

Sona said with straight face

"Where your manners Sona? Have you even forget to talk to your elders too? And why were you not receiving our calls there ? Is it became your favorite thing to trouble us"?

Her mother spit

"Is that even matter anymore besides I don't think so you even care about it. If you have cared, you would have come there to check on me atleast for once but you never did".