CHAPTER 21

So my lovely readers here is an update and please don't forget to share your opinion and from next chapter you will see so many actions and drama so stay tune for that. 😎😎

And do you want a happy or sad ending do let me know.

Miesha was sitting in the middle of the road helplessly after realizing the whole situation

She wasn't able to comprehend that what's went wrong and how their plan backfired on them.

How come he knows about every damn thing and even trapped her and sent her far away from sona .

Her heart drop in her stomach thinking about her. What if he do something with her? He already knew about her being there . He fucking knew everything from beginning.

This party and him coming all of a sudden to india was just his fucking plan to get sona. He had planned everything just for her. And this thought only terrify miesha to the core.

The person who is standing against them is not some mafia, or any normal goon. He is psycho who have ability to destroy everything. He is a dangerous person who can do all dirty tricks and will go to any extent to get what he desired for.

And now his desire is to get sona.

"What he's upto"?

This thought was enough for miesha to get alert.

She need to get out of this place and reach to her sooner. She just can't sit here and regret.

She need to save her.

Miesha immediately stand up and practically run towards the car. She get into the car and start the engine.

She speeds up her car at the highest speed. She took her phone abruptly and dialled her number hoping her to pick up. She was feeling anxious but her eyes were focused on the road.

The phone was keep ringing but she wasn't receiving her call.

"Fuck! Please please pick up the call sona".

She banged her hand on the steering in frustration. She once again call her

Finally she receive her call

"Sona! sona! are you ok? You are safe right. Say something you are making me anxious".

Miesha said in one breath

"Miesha relax! I'm fine. Nothing happend to me".

Listening to sona voice miesha a bit relaxed but it didn't last long when she remembered about him

"Sona you need to get out of that place right now. He knew everything about us. Now that place is no longer safe for you".

She needs to get out of there. She can't loose her.