CHAPTER 20

This update is as a thank you to everyone who give this story their time, vote and opinion❤❤.

I just wanna say i love you all from my bottom of my heart for showering your love ❤❤❤.

This is gonna be way long update so buckled your seatbelt my lovely readers and enjoy your reading journey.

Back to story

Guys don't forget to read bottom one. Its important

 Its important

In the room, a girl was laying on her bed smiling and talking with someone on her phone while her face was showing happiness. Her glowing face was only enhancing her beauty under the moonlight.

"Accha aapne bataaya naii sidharath ki hum milege toh kya kya karege".

(" You didn't tell me sidharat, what will we do when we meet?)

Sona asked while tossing on her bed keeping her earpod plugged in.

Sid smiled listening to her and said in husky voice to tease her

"Tum milo toh phir bataouga ki mai kya kya kar sakta hu".

(" You will get to know what I'll do ,once you will meet me")

He teased her,he knew how shy she was. This is one of the traits which he observed about her so far, While sona face flushed listening his words. She rub her chest to calm her heart which accelerate because of him.

Getting no response from her side he said still smiling

"Mai tumhare liye har chij kar sakta hu aur har ek pal jise tumhe pyar hai woh tumhare liye dobara la sakta hu, tumhe sirf kehne ki jarurat hai".

(" I can do anything for you,i can bring every moment again that you loved. You just need to tell me.")

Sona felt goosebumps listening him. His words always made her speechless.

She calm her beating heart and replied

"Aisa naii hota sidhartha even, Duniya ki sari daulat milakar bhi hum ek pal naii kharid sakte Sidharth. Par hum uss pal ko apni yadon mein jee aur mehsoos karke khush jaroor ho sakte hai".

(" It doesn't go like this sidhart even, No amount of money of this world ever brought a second of time sidhart. But  we can live and cherish those moments in our memories ")

She said calmly while sid couldn't help but fall for her more. How can anyone be so pure , innocent and yet enchanting at the same time.

He doesn't saw her but he knew she would be the most beautiful girl from inside and outside as well. Her words always warm his heart and give him another kind of peace.