CHAPTER 9

There is big difference between who wipe your tears and who keeps your tear away 💫

The next day as usual sun rise with its glow making the whole world lit up with its brightness but for Sona ,this brightness only burning her soul.

Last day was horrible for her. She couldn't sleep because of the continuous crying session and thinking about everything which had happened with her.

How one night changed everything

But even after everything, She still hoped that everything turn out to be some nightmare and once she will wake up everything will be OK.

But the reality is cruel.

Whenever she thinks about Aisha deed , It's Hurts her so bad. She feels broken.

She trusted her blindly and considered her best friend ,always loved her, admired her, helped her but what she got in return.....

Her hate and betrayal.

How It's easy to break someone's trust but hard to build one .

Sona feels like the term friendship is nothing but a myth. She can't share anything to her parents and now not even friends.

People say

friends heal wounds but they don't tell you how to deal with those friends who himself give those wounds.

Sona wiped her tears ,stood up and went to the washroom, did brush and then looked at herself in the mirror.

She was looking a complete mess and devastated. Her eyes were looking puffy, face paled and lips were dry.

She sigh heavily looking her reflection.

After that She took the bath and get ready for the collage . It's the first time she was ready before the time and the main reason was ...to talk to sidharat. She had wore hoodie and jeans .

With that she takes her bag and wears her specs and moves towards the gate.

Mary (maid) called her to have breakfast but she denied and walked out from the house leaving Mary tense seeing her unusual behavior.

Mary is the oldest maid in Sona house, since her childhood. Shes the only person who knows how much this girl suffered all those years. She knows , it wasn't Sona's fault but she can't do anything for her but to feel pity.

Mary loved Sona because she took care of her since when her parents showed their cold shoulder.

She is always amazed and sad to see Sona all pretending happy when inside she's shattered .

But today she saw her looking totally dull unlike her cheerful self .

As she's really talkative but from yesterday she's being silent and locked in her room all day.