CHAPTER 10

OK my lovely readers , I wanna tell you that after 2 to 3 more updates ,flashback will be end .

Back to story

I just missed you in a quite simple desperate human way 💔💔

After that confrontation of them, sid started to ignore her as much as he can and this only increased their misunderstanding more as it already was

And sensing the bitterness in their relationship, Alisha didn't leave a single chance to brainwash him against her .

And by passing time this worked like a fuel in their relations and it made them more distant from each other.

Three months passed like this but their relationship doesn't get any better but only get worse.

So many things changed and happened in these months.

Sid had stopped talking to Sona even after her multiple attempts to talk to him .

She would wait hours and hours for him outside his house just to talk to him but as soon as he saw her he would ignore her and went from there leaving Sona broken.

But she didn't give up and tried to talk to him in the hope that maybe someday he would listen to her for once but always failed.

In college ,

students started bullying her and used to body shame her but just like always her sidie protects her so she would hope that her sidie will protect her again but when he didn't ,her heart ached.

So She started ignoring all their harsh comments .

You shouldn't depend on the one person entirely that when they left your whole world turned upside down.

But things were getting worse day by day, now students would throw her bag or sometimes made her fall and would laugh maniacally seeing her state.

Those meany girls were more happy with all these because finally Sona was left all alone and have no body to stand for her .

It started when rumors spread like a fire about sid's ignorance and cold behavior towards Sona.

first none would believe but then they observed that how sid didn't meet her or even talk to her and this leads the golden opportunity for the sona's enemy to pick on her.

------------------------

Meanwhile sid was totally unaware of the fact that Sona was getting bully as it was class affair plus he don't talk to Sona too .

Sid went busy in his studies and business learning and whatever time he would get, he spent with Alisha.

But he always felt something empty inside.