CHAPTER 16

Sona came back to her house late at night after getting the info

She entered in house and directly went to her room and remove her blazer when one voice made her startled

"Where were you at this late" ?

Sidharat ask suspiciously standing near her door while she was back facing him. He came to talk to her.

Her unusual behavior somehow made him anxious for her plus he want to know whats the reason behind her behavior and what she did throughout those years.

"None of your business" !

She said trying to cover her bleeding arm but as if her luck was not in her side she heard his footsteps coming closer to her

While sighing deeply, He stand behind her in distance

"It is my business and I-"

he paused in midway and turn her only to get shock Looking her all injured and blood was dripping from her arms and hands

"What happened to you? Who did this" ?

He asked being panic and hurriedly went to washroom and bring first aid with him , made her sit on the bed and started applying gently blowing air in order to not hurt her .

"Why are you so careless and it's so deep. It must be hurting you".

He was blabbering continuously giving his whole attention to her wounds.

He forgot for a moment that now their situation is no longer the same nor their relationship.

And he himself don't know why he's behaving like this. Bipolar much.

While Sona just stare his face blankly. She couldn't understand how hypocritical some people can be.

He was the same person who hurt her beyond the limits and now he's caring for her like he never even think to hurt her .

And she already warned him not to touch her still he's doing the same thing.

This made her anger.

She jerked her hand making him shocked ,snatches the first aid and dip the detol and started treating her injured arms without showing any softness or hissing for a moment.

"I don't have all day for this and don't try to show fake care to me".

She spit wrapping the bandage around her arm while sid just stared at her with numb eyes.

He couldn't believe she's the same Sona who would cry over little scratch but now seeing her today treating her wounds that mercilessly without even hissing for once.

He didn't understand.

It's feels like he never known her in a first place.

"I was just trying to help you".