CHAPTER 19

I know i was not updating lately but believe me i just want to deliver the best for you. I really work hard for this update and think so many way to improve this so that you will find this more interesting to read.

👉And yeah my lovely reader i want to know should i change the name of sidharth to something else and the second male lead name to sidharth or i should just let it be just the way it is😕. Plz plz give your opinion. 👈

And yeah thank you so much for all your messages and the support you show to this story. You don't know how much this Story is close of mine. And im Very glad there are few people for whom this story value same as mine. Once again thank you so much. And please try to vote. It will just boost my confidence❤❤❤❤

Long update alert

Life is really unpredictable

Life is really unpredictable. We never know what it holds for us. We all wanted to know about our future but felt scared and suffocated to live in the present. We go through sleepless nights and uncertain days.

Even if you are an angel , there Will be some people who will disturbed by the sounds of your wing And try to cut your wings in the name of peace.

Even with uncertainty of the future and survival of the present we still thrive to make our life meaningful. Purpose and hope that makes us still fight for ourselves.

And tonight in this hall, in between the laughter of the people who seem wasted with alcohol and blinded by the fortune of fame And power.

There are some people whose life is gonna change tonight completely. Destiny's gonna play some wicked games with them.

Everyone has their own purpose and hope. Some with the hope of getting unanswered of their countless questions , some with a pool of guilt and remorse but determination to get back what they already lost.

While some have a heart full of hatred and Veganance , ready to paint their body with blood.

Everyone was enjoying this high class party.

Dancing, gossiping, drinking, laughing totally unaware of the fact that this night is gonna turn their life upside down and a total nightmare except for a few people who knew that it was the silence before the storm.

This night is gonna be longer than any other night.

Sona was conversing with other people when she felt a heated gaze on herself knowing Very well about who it would be but she ignored it and continued her conversation with another businessman.

A few minutes later she excused herself and went from there after confirming that nobody was watching her.

She went through the corridor when suddenly someone pulled her through her hand and she collided with a strong chest.