CHAPTER 3

Continue

"how are you sangeeta maa? what you made for me today"

"how are you sangeeta maa? what you made for me today" .

She ask happily, whenever she's sad she came to his house.

She called her maa because she take care of her like a mother. She get motherly love from her.

"I'm good dear and I made aloo Pratha for my Channa because I know it's your favorite."

sid's mom called her Channa and she love to make food for her.

"Really thank you so much maa it's my favorite. "

she said while her mouth was watering

"I know Channa now eat and tell me how's it".

"Umm.. it's yum! I have never eated something this tasty. You are a magician. Sidie is lucky!"

she said after taking one bite

Thank you beta now eat ".

she said smiling

She eat the food whole heartily how she always wished her mom to be same like sid's mom but it can't be possible. Sid's mom always make food for her. She love sona so much.

After eating her food she left for her house bidding goodbye to sangeeta maa and all guards and servants as she used to play with them and they all love her.

Next day

Sid was waiting for her outside the house .she came up hurriedly making him look at her in disbelief

"Why you always be late?You should be responsible a little bit".

he said sternly

"Ah sidie! itta gussa kyu kar rahe and I don't want to be responsible and whatever aur to Tum Ho hee mere sath".

(" Ah sidie! Why are you getting so angry and I don't want to be responsible or something like that and besides you are with me to help")

She said

"It's useless to make you understand .let's go before we actually get late for school".

He said settling in the car with her and left for school.

In school

They both came out from the car and move to their perspective classes .She sit in her seat with her friend Neha as class was yet to start so students were talking

"Yar neha tune kiya kya history ka homework. Maine naii kiya hai. pata naii ye kadoos aaj kya haal karege Mera" .she said

("Neha, have you done your history homework because I didn't and i don't know what this hitler teacher will do to me")