CHAPTER 29

Hello my lovely readers...

Before you read the story... Let me ask you few questions...

👉Do you want to see how they met and how their marriage happen?

👉Or you just want to know their present one only?

👉And last i wrote this without Exxagrating much because i wanted to show their moment now... That's why I skip many things in between..

And the next chapter is all about them so if you feel I'm missing other characters so do tell me....

Thank you and enjoy your reading experience

❤❤❤

Tum nayaab kisi pathar ki tarah jise main kohinoor kahunga,

Mere Alfaaz-e-zehen ka Shahnoor kahunga,

Muddate ibaadat jise paane ki wahi hoor kahunga ,

kehna tumhe kuch aur bhi hai jaana,

Main tumhe jannati phool kahunga!

❤❤❤

Back to story

"She's my love.... My life..... My wife
Sona Abhimaan Singh Rathore❤🔥"

Abhimaan announced dropping the bomb. Everybody got shocked except Miesha. She was the only one who knew about their marriage thing.

(Readers if you remember then i mention so many times in my previous update about their bond.... I dropped hint but you didn't get it. Not my fault 🤭)

And sidharat... Well for him.... It felt like the ground slipped under his feet. He just can't believe what he just heard...

Anger, hurt, pain, insecurity that's what he was feeling. He didn't even get chance to get her back and he already lose her.

This can't be happen.... No way....

His breath turn harsher thinking all this. She's his.. He wanted her in his life no matter what..

She loved him and he loved her then how can she marry someone else?

He knew he did sin but God can't give him this punishment.

His all senses were block. He wasn't thinking rationally..... With all those emotions, there was some craziness in his eyes.

It can't be true.... This can't.. She's mine... She loves me....

His head was bursting

Meanwhile Abhimaan was giving him a death glare. Only he knows how much he was controlling after knowing all this.