CHAPTER 8

I know I take so much time to update as I was focused on my first story plus I wasn't getting good response from this story, so I thought to take hold.

But I received 2 to 3 readers request for update. And I just want to let you know even if 1 person will read my story I'll write for him/her. But please give your opinion, it's just motivate me and make me feel happy that I'm doing good.

I'm not expecting you much from you but just little appreciation will work other than that it's your choice readers. I'll continue writing. Have a happy reading.
❤❤❤❤

---_-----------_------------_-----------_-----------_---

I loved you but you don't care,
One day you will miss me but I will not care 💔

I loved you but you don't care,One day you will miss me but I will not care 💔

She was so excited and nervous too for their first meet. She didn't know how will he react, knowing she was his secret admirer. She was hoping for the best. She told everything to Alisha about their meet-up and their confessions.

But unlike other day, Sona noticed she was less interested or can say... Annoyed.

Sona didn't pay much attention but made a mental note to talk to her right after their meet-up .

In these days she was blushing more than she do while being near him. She try to compose her damn heart beat to slow down little but it would only get fasten seeing him.

--------------------

Finally Sunday came of which she was waiting so eagerly. She woke up earlier than usual .

She want to look good today and gonna give her time to get ready. She don't want sidharat to regret his decision.

Sona really had high insecurities about her body because of being body shame which she constantly bullied for in her school as well as in collage.

It just only make her anxious.

As she thinks deeply, her whole excitement started going low and replaced with insecurities and nervousness.

She looked herself in the mirror. Her body was chubby, her stomach was looking like dough, thanks to her not so healthy food.

Her hazel eyes was covered with specs, her teeth were having braces. Her face was having little pimples which was common in this age.

But still it was just under confidenting her. Baggy clothes to cover herself.

She huffed and took a seat on the bed.

"There is nothing in me which can attract anyone. Nor I have perfect body nor a perfect face like others collage girl do. It's seems like puberty barely hit me. That's why I always used to hate bio".