Ryujin X Yeji - Too hard (smut)

POV | Ryujin

(Updated 4/5/2023)

(Check out Detective Ryeji!! updating-)

I was doing my makeup when the leader came in. I pressed my lips together after applying my lipstick, "Hm?" I observed her then, her beautiful face and her perfect-looking hourglass body.

She gave a tiny smile, "What?"

I went back to looking at my mirror and now applying mascara, "You came into my room."

Yeji stood next to me, leaning on my dresser, "Are you going somewhere?"

I shook my head, put it down, and in the bottle. Turning off my light, Yeji touched my arm, "Then why are you putting on makeup?"

I shrugged, going to my bed, "Feel more pretty with it."

She pouted, "Ryujinnie, you are pretty."

I yelped, "Yah!"

The girl jumped onto me making me whine and she put her hands on my shoulders, "I love your face."

I scoffed, "That's because I wear makeup all the time."

She kissed my cheek, "Shut up, you don't, and it shouldn't matter."

I pushed her body playfully, "Okay. Now, what?"

The older girl puckered her lips and I kissed her. She gave a little grin, "Hah, I got you to kiss me." I pulled her closer by her hips and made out with her. She moved one hand to my chest with touched my boob, making me grab it. We then started getting more hardcore in our kisses.

I parted away for a second, heaving my hot breath onto hers, which opened my eyes. My girlfriend smirked and I flipped us over, getting on top, and continuing to make out. Yeji's hands gripped my neck as mine lifted her shirt, touching the soft skin underneath.

Yeji pulled away after another heavy scene, "Talk to me.."

I raised an eyebrow, "Talk to you?"

She blushed, turning away, "Your voice is so hot. It turns me on."

I smirked, getting an idea, and spoke in her ear, "More than these lips?"

She huffed, kissing me, "They're both equal but ugh, ugh!" I knew what she was trying to say but couldn't say it herself.

I took off her shirt, kissing her body and speaking throughout, "You know I saw you with Bebe, you were so thrilled and thought she was hot but aren't I hot? My sexy lips and body please you whenever you want. I should be called hot, huh? But you, my love, you're kind of a slut. Calling other women in your life hot, but not your main one."

Yeji gave a soft baby moan, "Uh~ no, you're hot, you're hot Ryujin."

I grasped her boobs, "Oh really? Is that so?"

She nodded and I pinched her nipples. She squealed, her hands grabbing mine, "Yiii!!! W-why-"

I interrupted, "Tell me I'm hot."

My girlfriend gulped, "I just did."

I gave a light little smack to her face and jolted her chin gently towards me, "Tell me I am hot."

Yeji's eyes and cheeks fluttered, "Y-you are hot."

I looked away, "Who's the you?"

She licked her lips, "Ryujin.."

I raised an eyebrow, "Hm... doesn't ring a bell. Does this Ryujin have a full name?"

She bit my ear, "Shin Ryujin, you are the hottest woman on this planet."