Ryujin X Yeji - My slutty girlfriend (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I stretched out in my chair, yawning and waiting for this day at the studio to end when I got a message from my girlfriend.

I widened my eyes a bit

I widened my eyes a bit. That picture woke me up. I blinked, sending a picture back.

 I blinked, sending a picture back

Oh god. What did I just do? "Shit.." I said, looking around, tidying it up a bit. I was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, definitely not ready to fuck my girlfriend. And just like that, there she was.

"Damnit.. it's hard to run in heels.." Yeji said while opening the door. She was gorgeous. Beautiful. Hot. Sexy. All of it. Yeji smiled, kissing me, "Hey babe." I kissed her back, "Hello.. uh.." Yeji showed her bag, "I brought some stuff." I saw my strap and everything. I opened my mouth, looking at it, "Oh.. uhm okay.." Yeji bent down which made me see that she had no underwear, "Shall we get to it?" I scratched my ear, "Okay.."

I took off my sweatpants, putting on my strap, and putting my sweatpants back on in case someone would come in. I put her in front of the mirror, "Wanna watch yourself cum?" Yeji nodded, looking back. I squeezed her ass cheeks, "Be quiet okay?" She nodded again, bending more, "Please fuck me.. I've been waiting all day for my mommy." I chuckled, "Alright.. I will.."

I put in the dildo, slowly thrusting into her but her dress got in the way. I ripped it like she said I could, starting to thrust. Yeji held onto the chair in front of her, looking in the mirror as she got fucked. I kissed her neck, making marks along her jawline, "I've been waiting all day for you too.. we need a break.." Yeji nodded, moaning, "Oh right there.. right there.." I nibbled her ear, pressing that spot, "We're making history at JYP. Fucking in the studio haha.." Yeji grinned, "Or being the best couple." I smiled, rubbing her back, and kissing her. I turned on my sex playlist so people wouldn't hear us.

"Being the sexiest couple.." I added and winked. Yeji smirked, humping her ass hard. "Ugh fuck.." Yeji groaned when something fell that was loud. "Shh.. don't worry about it." I tilted her upwards, moaning in her ear to get in her in the mood for loving. She closed her eyes, "F-fuck.." I thrusted faster, turning the music louder. I asked for entrance with my tongue, which she let me in. I roamed around her mouth, starting to lick and suck her tongue. "Hnggh~ nnghh~ mmmh~ s-shit~!" I made hickeys, letting my mouth go anywhere it wanted to go.