Ryujin X Yeji - Nobody like you (smut) ⭐️

POV | Yeji

I leaned on Ryujin, putting my head on her shoulder. Her heart pumping against my back and her hot sweaty body caressing mine. I grinned, blushed, and lifted my foot as I was having a sexy moment on stage with Ryujin, in front of everyone. Ryujin smiled close to my face, whispering, "Sexy girl." I opened my mouth, blinking, and pulled away. I gave a little giggle, pushing her around before singing my parts.

Ryujin came back, putting her arms around my waist, looking at my face as I sung. I smirked, releasing her arms, as we finished up the night. But oh it wasn't finished yet.

But then we had to do a vlive, Ryujin and I were aching for alone time. I bit my jacket as my shoulder revealed, I just wanted to be touched. Ryujin put her hand on mine for a second, giving me a sign to look at her. She gave a smile without teeth, and I moved just an inch closer to her. Why can't this end any sooner!

"Okay, that's all for tonight, goodbye midzys!" Lia suddenly says. I gave a mental and hormonal sigh of relief. The film production took the camera and everything, saying goodnight to us. I got up, taking Ryujin's hand, going to our room. The moment we got in, I took off my jacket, not expecting Ryujin to pin me against the door behind me. Finally her hands caressed my bare waist, she leaned in, speaking in my ear, "You want this so bad, don't you, Yeddeong?"

I whine, holding onto her back, wanting us closer. She moved her head to face my own face, giving a good kiss to my lips. She caressed my cheek, "We have a long day tomorrow, remember." I wrapped my arms around her neck, making out with those glossy and smooth lips. Holy shit, what am I doing? Ryujin pulls away, looking at my desperation. "I want you, I want you so bad, I tried my best to seduce her. Ryujin picked me up, putting me on her waist, "You want me, Yeddeong? You're so naughty. What would MIDZY think about this?"

I leaned back, cursing, "I don't give a fuck about what they'd think. I want Shin Ryujin." Ryujin sucked my neck, "What do you want her to do to you?" I get frustarted, "Touch me. I want to be touched by her, obviously." She put a hand on my back, taking me to our bed, "But do I look like your mommy?" I gripped her chin, "Shut up, you are my mommy." Ryujin blushed, kissing me hard. I wanted more than kissing, I wanted it all.

Ryujin started fidgeting with my pants, finally unbuttoning them. She moved my body, vertically onto the bed, and took the covers off, now onto us. Hot and steamy, that's how I like it. I dug my nails into her back as I felt her hand go into my panties. "You're so needy, princess." I gave a soft eye twitching moan as her cold hand touched me in my most sensitive spot on my body. She pressed me again, causing this hot flash in my body. "Uh~ stop teasing!"

She put her finger to my lips, "Quiet." I whine, "You're making me go crazy.. you and your hot dripping body." Ryujin kissed my cheek, "Well, I'm honored, but you're mistaken. You're dripping. For me." I growled, "Ugh, you're pitiful to have sex with!" She blinks, "How am I pitiful? You wanted touch and I'm touching you." I grit my teeth, "Fuck me. I can't be horny for so long." She licked her lips, "As long as I'm here, I can make you horny for hours, so pipe down princess."

I blink, another hot flash coming off, "No! No... I won't pipe down." She put her hand around my neck, "I'll make you then." I cough, feeling the pressure on my breathing. Her other hand appeared to my eyesight, two fingers going into my mouth. I looked up at the hot girl herself, forcing her fingers into my mouth. I gulp, sucking them for her, I had no other option. "That's right, it's better this way, isn't it?" I cough, furrowing my eyebrows. "Good job, princess."

I looked up at the ceiling, feeling sweat drip down my forehead, as I continued to do this. Her hand in my panties, began slowly moving, making me feel like if I did better at sucking, she'd speed up. Lord if trainee Yeji saw what she was doing right now, she'd go nuts. Wait! My hands still work. I grabbed her arm, forcing another finger in, making me gag immediately. I coughed on my own saliva, feeling her hand release back but I made her stay still, continuing. Ryujin looked down at me, "Breathtaking view." I gave her soft and puppy eyes, thinking in my head, "All for you."

The girl curved her hand at my entrance, one or two fingers sticking out, as the others curled. Is this it? Is she finally going to give me what I want? I sucked harder, tears coming out my eyes, feeling like I deserved this treat. The moment they entered, I stiffened up, my hand letting go of her arm. Ryujin takes her slobbery hand out of my mouth, "You work for it, and you earn it. Now is that a pitiful person to have sex with?" I shook my head, "N-no! Not at all! The b-best... b-best person-" She covered my mouth, "Enjoy it." I threw my head back into the bed as she put in full length. My insides sucked around her them like a vacuum. This immediately gave me a reaction.

Jesus, I'm a grown adult begging for something to please me. I felt like a kid, wanting a brand new toy and able to get it. The pain and the pleasure syncing together was truly magical. So magical, I couldn't control my mouth, "Ah~ you're so hot~ mmh~ I love you, I love you so much~" Ryujin blushed as she thrusted faster, and with a curve inside of me. I dug my nails into her like I was Freddy Krueger, "Say you love me~" She smirks, "But you love me." I arched my back, touching the other girl's body on top of me, "Say it!"

Ryujin kissed me, "Do I have to say it in a obnoxious whiny voice?" I pouted, looking into her dark brown eyes. "I love you." She gave a little smile. I froze, staying still, shocked she had said it. Everything felt real. She lifted herself up a bit, slamming hard and fast with her fingers. My body shook, I could feel her fighting around to find my spot. But in the meantime, I got a good massage in there.

Suddenly, I got the weird spur in my stomach, indicating that I was close. I looked up at the girl who looked down when she most likely saw me in her peripheral view. Ryujin kissed me softly, "You're cumming?" I nod, biting her neck with little moans escaping when she hit the spot and my cum came shortly after. Ryujin used her other hand to hold my head as she slowed down, "There we go, bunny."

I took my mouth off and leaned back, exhausted and hot. Ryujin took off the blankets, and licked her fingers, and stopping any from getting on the sheets. Ryujin cleaned me, and herself, before dressing us in pajamas. I could barely even keep my eyes open, that was until she finally got in bed, behind me, and kissing my ear, "That was pretty cute Yeddeong, sucking on my fingers, and pleading your love for me as I fucked you."

"That was pretty cute Ryuddaeng, when you told me you love me!" I got her back. Ryujin nuzzled my head, "I do love you." I cuddled her, "Mhm. Girlfriend love me?" Ryujin raised her eyebrow, "You thought you belonged to someone else?" I chuckled, about to say something, but she goes, "Now I want you so bad, I can't lose, so babe ain't nobody like you."