Ryujin X Yeji - Couple ring (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Yeji!" I yelled loud in my baby voice and Yeji came running down the stairs to me. I stood on my tippy toes and gave her an angry look.

She pouted, "What?"

I puckered my lips, giving her a few kisses, and she whined, pulling away. I growled, "Give me kisses." My girlfriend shook her head like a baby. I huffed, throwing her down on the couch, and tickled her.

"Ughh! Yah! Stop it!" Yeji groaned and looked up at me. I got close to her and stopped, kissing her more, and she pulled away again. "No kisses." I gritted my teeth and she crossed her arms, "Unless you give me a massage." I turned her around, giving a deep massage on her shoulders and back. Yeji grinned, looking back at me, "Best girlfriend ever."

I whined, pouting, "Promise we can kiss after?"

My girlfriend nodded and smiled without her teeth, looking back at me while I pleased her. I put her hair behind her ear, "You should let me braid your hair.."

She closed her eyes, "Yes baby." I chuckled, giving some squeezes to her ass which made her smack my hand lightly. I finally stopped and laid on top of her, wrapping my arms around her waist as we slowly leaned in, kissing each other for long periods of time.

Yeji nuzzled my nose and pecked my lip, "Mh.." and then she looked at my hand that I used to brush my hair out of the way and she took her teeth off my lip, "Where's your ring?" I raised my eyebrow, "What ring?" She looked at me, "Our ring.." I looked at my hand and noticed it was gone. I didn't show the panic on my face though. "Oh I left it at my... dad's house.." Yeji gave me puppy eyes, "You took it off?" I put my hands back on her waist, "I-I was going swimming and I-I didn't wanna lose it."

Yeji grumbled and looked forward now. I cuddled her, "You're so warm and cute.." She turned her head the other way now and didn't say anything. I gave her kisses on her neck and which she pushed my head lightly. I blinked, "What's wrong baby?" I mean I did know but I was just scared to admit that I didn't know where our ring was. Yeji shrugged and didn't say anything. I gave her another squeeze on her ass which I love to do all the time.

She groaned, "Stop doing that, it's annoying." I gulped, getting off her, and then just went off to my room to leave her alone. I quickly started searching through all my jewelry and was about to have a meltdown. Yeji then came into my room, making me flinch. She looked at me, "What are you doing?" I scratched my head, "Uh taking my jewelry off." I took off my necklace, putting it in a place for it to go. Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, "D-did you lose it?"

I blinked, "Huh? Lose what?" The girl looked like she was about cry. I hugged her, "No baby, it's at my dad's house, don't worry." I put my head on her shoulder and shut my eyes, hating that I was lying to her. Yeji then pulled away, making my face change. She kissed my cheek, "Cuddles?" I nodded quickly, taking her on my bed as we cuddled close, and on top of each other. She used her baby voice, "I love you~" I kissed her, "I love you too~"

| Time Lapse | The next day

"Fuck," I mumbled as I looked around for the ring. The one thing that's important to her, I screwed it up. Yeji opened my door, "Babe-... what are you doing?" I flinched, walking towards the door, and closing it when I went out, "Nothing."

Yeji huffed and walked away. I exclaimed, "Yeji!" But she didn't stop. Great.

| Time Lapse | 2 days later

"Oh thank god," I found my ring under my bed and put it on. Then I started thinking, how the hell did it get there? Anyway, Yeji was pissed at me for realizing I lied and wouldn't speak to me at all. I went to her room immediately and Yeji was naked. She gasped, "Jesus Ryujin! Go!" I blinked, putting my hand up to my face. She noticed the ring and blinked at me.

I raised my eyebrows finally, closing the door, "What are you doing?" She was covered with a blanket now. Yeji's face was all sweaty and she said, "N-nothing." I smirked and took the blanket off her and then put it back on, touching her and rubbing her with my hand. She leaned back in my arms, moaning, and I just grabbed her breasts, "No more getting mad at me?" She grinned, looking behind, "You are goddamn lucky as hell that you found that ring." It then came back to me.

"Yeji!" She flinched and looked down at my hand that was touching her in the spot😏, "What? What's wrong?" She panicked. I said, "Remember when I fingered you that one night?" My girlfriend faceplanted, "What night? You finger me all the time." I blushed, "N-no.. just the other night and I took off my ring and it must have fallen off my bed because it was under it." Yeji blinked, "Oh.. shit I do remember that."

I took off my ring, putting it on her nightstand, and started fingering her, "Remember that too." Yeji laughed, "Ryu!!"