Ryujin X Yeji - Break (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"And then he urgh!-" I kissed Yeji sweetly and mumbled with a funny face, "Babe, babe, you know I love you but right now you're making no sense." Yeji pouted and sat like a dog, "Ryu.. listen to meee." I laughed, scrolling through my phone, "Yej, I am listening to you, you're just blabbering words every five seconds and I can't make anything out of it."

Yeji growled, "Ugh! Put your phone down!" I laid back on my bed and put it down, "I'm tired Yeji." She punched my side making me whine, "Yah, why don't you go blabber your mouth somewhere else?" My girlfriend huffed, "You're the only person I can talk to." I stretched out and opened my eyes, "That's a lie. You got Chaeryeong, Yuna, Lia, Minju-" Yeji kissed me, "And who's my girlfriend? Right, you." I blushed and playfully hit the other, "Yej, you know what I mean."

She pouted, "B-but you're the only person that truly understands." I shut my eyes, "Talk to me in the morning." Yeji sighed and played with my hair. I curled up in my knees and laid my head in her lap. She kissed my cheek, "I love you.."

POV | Yeji

That's when I looked up and saw Lia standing there. How long had she been there? Ryujin had already fallen asleep so I just carefully replaced my lap with a pillow. I then went over to Lia, whispering, "What's up?" She looked at me funny, "What were y'all doing?" I sighed, trying my best to sound convincing, "I was trying to talk to her but she was tired and ended up falling asleep on me. I think she had a long day."

Lia nodded, taking me out of the room, "Are you two close?" I blinked, "Well yeah, I love Ryujin." Lia perked her eyebrow, "Love her?" I blushed, "W-well yeah but not like that.." She tapped her foot, "You love her romantically don't you?" God I'm bad at lying. "N-no we're just friends.." I quickly ran back into Ryujin's room and shook her.
Ryujin whined, "Yejiii, I told you we would talk in the morning-"

I slapped her face and Ryujin gasped, "Hwang Yeji!" She quickly took advantage of me and slammed me down on the bed. I gasped as Ryujin covered my mouth and hovered above me with scary eyes, "Leave me alone, that's the last time I'll tell you." I tried screaming but her hand was covering my mouth, I ripped off her hand, saying so quickly, "Lia thinks we're dating!!" Ryujin blinked and her eyes went wide, "W-wait what?"

I huffed, pushing her off me, and she got off. "Lia asked me if I love you romanticall-" Ryujin yelled, "Fuck! Yeji! You can't fucking lie!" My eyes teared up a bit. W-why was she yelling at me? I said in a small voice yet stammering so nervously, "I-I told her we were just friends but ran back to get you-" Ryujin grumbled loud, making me quiver. The girl made me afraid. She picked up my neck and pulled me to her, "Is this a joke?" My cheeks turned red, "N-no, it's not!"

Ryujin growled, "Thanks so fucking much Yeji." My heart was pounding and I furrowed my eyebrows, "P-please, I didn't mean to.. Ryujin stop acting like this.." Where was my girlfriend? She yelled, "I'm angry dumbass!" My lip trembled and gasped for air, trying to get her hands off my neck, instead she held me up by my wrists, "W-why are you angry? I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did! Are you fucking insane?! This is gonna ruin my fucking life all because of you!" I started crying and fought off her grip, running away as fast as I could. I locked myself in her closet, just sobbing in the corner. Ryujin banged on the door, "Yeji!" I wailed and thought of her angry face. She was so scary. "Yeji.." She breathed heavily near the door. I cried, "You scared me! Leave me alone!" Ryujin stayed quiet and whispered quietly, "I didn't mean to..." She sounded upset.

Still crying, I said, "P-please leave me alone!" Ryujin sighed and the shadow of her feet at the door were gone. Ryujin has never made me cry. She doesn't do that. Now sure I've cried about what other people have done to her or something but never had she caused it. Now in bed, of course she dominates me, sometimes degrades me but I like it and it's in a kinky way. Not like what she just did at all.