Ryujin X Yeji - 🥶

POV | Yeji

I was sitting in Ryujin's lap, all bundled up in blankets on the couch. Finally, when Chaeryeong moved to another seat on the couch, we both stretched our legs. She cuddled me, whispering near my ear, "Are you good?" I looked back at her a little confused and just nodded my head. The younger girl caressed my hands that she was holding under the blankets.

The reason why we were bundled up and that sort of thing was to keep warmth because our heating system was broken. It was also the heaviest point of winter where we lived. It was very hard for 5 girls to go through this, especially since we are very dramatic and overwhelming with each other. It creates nonsense and stupid fights, it's just hard for me more than anybody since I'm the leader of our band.

"Yuna! Stop grabbing my fucking blanket!" Lia yells loud. I huffed, "Lia, Yuna, chill the fuck out and stop." Ryujin was keeping me really warm so I didn't mind sitting on her lap or well being close. I've always felt comfortable with the girl and I can't really tell why. Sometimes I declare in my mind that I have a crush on her but other times I think what the fuck like would that be weird? Two girls in the band dating or whatever? I don't know. But I'm always going to be close to Ryujin, no matter what.

Speak of the devil, the movie that we were watching, had ended, and the girl underneath me asked, "Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" I bit my lip, screaming inside my head, and got up, "Yeah.." Ryujin took our blankets, letting me go first to her room as the other girls went to their own rooms. I got on Ryujin's bed and chuckled, "You still kept up that photo of me and you?" The girl looked at the picture she had hanging and her cheeks became suddenly red, making me curious as if she was crushing, "Y-yeah.. it's one of my favorites."

I pouted, "You're so sweet." Ryujin climbed onto her bed and in front of me, making eye contact, "Uh so.. are you sure you're okay?" I scoffed, "Why wouldn't I be?" I was pretty confused why she was asking me this. "It's just.. it looks really hard being a leader during this shit.. and well I don't wanna offend you but you look sad or something." I blinked, "Yeah it's hard but I'm fine." She gulped, nodding.

I studied her in the silence, "Is there something else you want to tell me or ask?" Ryujin coughed, "Uhm, I-" I interrupted her by saying, "What, are you wanting to like affirm me, assist me, or something?" She blushed again. My heart was pattering fast and she wasn't answering. The girl grabbed my neck, pulling me in, and making out with me. W-what. This isn't a dream, woah okay. Ryujin pushed me down on the bed, getting on top of me, and covering us with blankets. I returned her kisses when she was getting tired and then pulled away.

"Okay.. maybe it is depressing. I feel alone." I furrowed my eyebrows while saying so. Ryujin stayed still and quiet watching as my eyes narrowed and tears flowed out slowly and silent. She played with my hair, whispering, "I know.. I see it.." I looked into her eyes being so upset. She tilted her head, giving me a certain look, and kissed me. I hugged her tight, crying hardly into her neck, finally being able to let it out.

| Time Lapse | 3 days later

It had been a weird few days. I kept my distance from everyone, even Ryujin. I had no energy to get up so I stayed in bed, only eating every 10 hours or so because I had no appetite. Here I was, curled up in my knees, staring off into the distance, cold but lost. It was nighttime, everyone was asleep or atleast I thought until the twist of my doorknob was heard. I looked to see Ryujin who stepped in, looking surprised to see me awake.

She spoke, "Hey.. I'm sorry I didn't knock, I didn't wanna wake you but you're already awake.." I didn't react and just went back to looking at my window. Ryujin came over to the window, shutting it, "Why do you have this open? It's freezing already.." I didn't respond. She turned to me, sitting next to me, holding my hand, "What's going on?"