8 || Eighth Chapter - WHERE AM I?

{YOUR P.O.V}

My eyes widened and I saw Jungkook's face on mine. His eyes were closed and his lips were TOO close to mine.

"What does he do, what is he doing?!" I was worried.

"What do I do? Oh my God, my arms are blocked under the covers, I can't move them!" I was starting to panic. Finally I successed to remove my arms from the covers and I pushed him away.

-What are you doing?! Yah!- I stood up on the bed and he, who was pushed away from me, was impaled with his face turned in the opposit side. Then he turned his head toward me and stared into my eyes. I felt intimidated by his eyes so looked away.

-Is this your home? - I asked, trying to get out from that point.

-Yeah. Do you know why you're here? - He asked in response. I just shook my head and said nothing.

-You were cold and were freezing under my eyes. So I brought you here. Is my home warm, right? - He said, and concluded with a smile.

-Impossible. I'm always hot! - I said.

-This doesn't justify that you were freezing! Also the warm people are cold, what did you think?- He was right. So I lowered my head, embarrassed. Jungkook took a gentle smile, weird. He looked at the cup which he had placed on the bedside table next to me, making me a sign to drink it. I took it and sniffed the contents.

-What is it? - I asked, still trying to figure out the smell.

-Tea.- He said, standing up. To me the hot tea was just disgusting, but, not to being rude, I tried it. After all, he had helped me. I tried to identify the good taste; it wasn't tea with lemon! Seeing me with a puzzled face, he said:

-Tea Berry! - I took another sip, I was really in disbelief!

-Waah, it is good! Actually I hate tea, but this is really good! - I smiled and he smiled back. Oh God. I had never seen him smile like this. It looked like a sweet bunny! Bunny-smile!

"No, Minjang, wait. What did you say? A sweet bunny? That one?" I worried about what I had just thought. But ... I could not give me wrong. He had a really nice smile. I tried to distract myself and went back to drinking.

-Ya, I want to go home! - I shouted, just finished my drink.

-Go.- He told me, turned back. I took my cell phone and called Taehyung.

-Oppa ~ Come to me, please! - I told him, by phone.

-What's wrong? Where are you? - His tone of voice sounded worried. I covered for a moment the phone and whispered to Jungkook:

-Your address? - he answered me and I returned to Taehyung.

-I can stay at your house? Jinjja? - He had just invited me and I was happy. Or at least, I was happier to stay with him than with Jungkook. A few minutes later he came and brought along another pair of gloves and a hat, which he gave me.

-Thank You! Aw, it's wormer now ~! - I thanked him. Together we went home on foot. It was a long walk, because he lived far away, but, because of the cold, we went faster. We entered the house and shouted Taehyung:

-I'm back! - Who there was in his house? I heard footsteps and then saw two boys of his company: Ji Min and Ho Seok.

-Annyeong ~~! - They greeted me. I bowed and did the same. Taehyung's house was very pretty; simple but smart. They took me to Taehyung's room. I noticed two speakers with an iPod attached.

-We're going to make you listen something!- They said. I couldn't understand what was happening, so I sat on the bed and listened to them. The three of them began to sing a song. It was a very nice song. I think I heard the english words "I'm a Born Singer" and the rest was in Korean. At the end of the song, I clapped happily and complimented them.