13 || Thirteenth Chapter - THE THING YOU DID

{YOUR P.O.V}

The dinner was really good. After finishing it, the parents of my friends began to talk and others suggested to go out with them. We walked around the hotel and then we went out on the balconies, freezing even more. Me especially. I was already regretting that I had followed the advice of Jungkook's mother, but okay. We stopped at one point and we began to talk and have fun. They were all very nice, except that idiot of Jungkook that had not yet opened his mouth and continued to laugh like an idiot. Suddenly arrived two mothers, I think that of Seokjin oppa and Namjoon oppa (yes, they asked me to call them  like this just before), telling us abou the fireworks. I LOVED the fireworks. I had always loved them. I found them beautiful, with all those colors and shapes and explosions I liked so much, especially the powerful noise they made, because I felt a strange feeling in the heart, as if to perceive the vibrations. I considered them as the things that I carried in my hear. Things that excited me were those that I could feel with the heart. If I would never fell in love, I was sure that I would have felt that feeling in the heart and also the so-called "butterflies in the stomach", that I felt only before an important exam because of the fear, actually.

-For now on, let's enter to eat the cake!-  Proposed Taehyung and the others agreed.

-I don't want to! Go ahead, I want to stay a bit out here~! See you later for the fireworks!- Smiling to the others, I politely refused the offer. I did not want the cake, STRANGE.

-Sure? Will you be out here alone? It's dark...- worried Yoongi oppa.

-I'll stay here, too. I'm not hungry.- Jungkook did not want it, too. Well, I'd have to stay with him until they arrived. I prayed they would arrive early. Them or the fireworks.

-Oh, all right then! See you then on the second floor!-  Jimin assured, as well as others, and entered. I was unnerved by Jungkook and I left. I took the elevator and went up to the second floor, also to be able to arrive earlier and get the best spot, although I noticed that the balcony was large enough, it can hold all 22. Jungkook followed me and coming soon after me. I did not turn to look at him and I was contemplating the dark sky. I was annoyed and asked:

-You follow me?- I just did not want to be followed. He looked at the sky, too.

-Now are you also copying me?- And I did not want to be copied as well. It also allowed to laugh.

-Crazy.- He laughed. I did not.

-Are you waiting for the fireworks?- He asked. Perhaps he was looking at me.

-Yes.- I just said. Suddenly, after waiting a few seconds, he took my left hand and started running.

-Ya! What are you doing?- I shouted scared, uncomprehending.

-Just follow me.- He just said. Very helpful. We were going up the stairs to the terrace and I did not know why. When we arrived on the terrace, I took off my hand from his grasp and, for the first time, that night, I looked at his face. Why, a person who I had always despised, now, I found him almost attractive? What was happening to me.

-Are you crazy?- I asked him, angry. He put his hands just below my shoulders, on the arms and, turning me around, made me walk a little forward. I was a bit scared because I did not know what he wanted to do, but I went where he was taking me.

-What is this..- yes, I was a bit worried.

-Look.- He pointed to the sky. A second after, I heard the first "boom": fireworks! I was excited. So he brought me there for that? Wow.

-Waaah~!- I was just thrilling. They were really beautiful. Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me gently to him. A bit intimidated, I let myself being hugged. Weird from me, huh? Meanwhile, I tried to distract myself and pretend nothing was happening, watching the fires. He put his arms around me and hugged me from behind, holding me close to him. What was he doing? What was going on? Why was he doing that? I was not understanding. Probably even he was not understanding. After about twenty minutes we were still hugging each other, when the fires were going to end up. Unbelievable. I just wanted to know what was going on, but I had no the answer. He turned me around. I was close to him and I could see only his body. He put his hand under my chin making me looking up at him. He looked in both my eyes and pulled his face to mine, too much close to mine. After hesitating a bit, he kissed me. He pressed his lips to mines. Initially it was like one of those kisses from drama, just a little pressed for a few seconds, but then he began to kiss me more passionately. While he was kissing me, I began to think about all the bad things he had done to me, and also to those beautiful. Hahah, no joke, he had not done anything good for me but okay, in that moment it did not matter. I wanted to break away from that person, but at the same time, I did not want. I wanted to enjoy the moment like never before. I wanted to be kissed by a disgusting person. And, while a hateful person was kissing me, the three final fires broke out powerful. The most romantic thing for a couple, but we were not and  I found it horrible. I felt that feeling in the heart and the agitation in the stomach. I was falling for him. I could not believe it. No, it could not be. That was anger. I put my hands on his chest and I pulled him away suddenly, with the tears in his eyes that began to fall. I felt angry and almost betrayed. But there was also a bit of happiness. No, I could not understand. I had mixed emotions. I turned to leave and saw the mother of Jungkook who was holding a large camera and looked at us shocked and stunned."Stupid idiot, see? She saw us while we were kissing. Good, idiot." I thought angrily. I tried to wipe a tear and I sniffed and then ran away. On the way, I met all the others who were going up and, seeing me crying, they worried. I did not answer to any of them and kept running to the bathroom.

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

I kissed her. I did not know how or why, but I was doing it. And I was feeling good. I did not understand anything. I wanted to kiss her more passionately, and I did. Seconds later to that - I can say - good kiss, my first kiss, she broke away violently from me and cried. She was evidently angry or confused. She turned to go away and I followed her with my eyes. It was then that I saw my mother watching us with her eyes open. Minjang ran down and mom, instead asking me anything, she followed her. Maybe she thought that I had done something bad and she wanted to comfort her. Or she had seen it all. I stood there watching her going away, standing petrified. Some second after, the boys went up, worried.

-Ya Jungkookie! Why was Minjang crying? Did you do her something?!- My hyungs were very worried and I thought they had understood that was my fault. Well, it was, but I had not hurt her.

-Ani... Aniyo...- I was still in shock and could not speak. They began shaking me, trying to get me to talk. I did not want to say anything, so I went running into the room, where I hoped she was not.