41 || Fourty-first Chapter - STAY WITH ME

{YOUR P.O.V}
I woke up because I felt someone touching me. In fact, I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook holding my hand and caressing my fingers, as he was crouched on my bed and looking at me, smiling. Why was he in my room?! Oh, right. But... How long had he been there?

-Good morning baby.- He smiled with a very sweet smile. I rubbed my eyes and sat. I wasn't completely awake and conscious yet. Jungkook was waiting for me to say something, but I was still in my dreamland. Do you remember that part of Frozen when they wake up Anna? Well, I was like her.

-Good morning, hello!- He called me, moving his hands in front of my eyes.

-Ah, yes, here I am!!- I slapped my face really hard, but at least I was sure I wase awake. Jungkook laughed.

-Good morning oppa!- I smiled.

-I made you the breakfast.- He smiled back. Aaaah so nice! I stood up in two secs and went to the kitches. Everything was so delicious! Didn't know he was such a cook.

-Where are your parents?- I asked since I didn't see nor hear them.

-Mmh I don't know! But they're not home hehe.- I wanted to punch him. How stupid.

-Let's play videogames?- He asked, his eyes were bright.

-Mmh.. Okay. Why?

-Because you're my girlfriend. You remember this, right?

-Of course I do~

-You know that there's no better thing for a guy to play videogames with his girlfriend?

-Then I'll make you happy.

-You're the best.- He gently touched the tip of my nose and then we started playing.

-Ya, it's unfair that you always win!! Have you hacked the game?!- I got angry after I lost for the 7th time in a row.

-Hahaha no! It's just that I'm too good!- He laughed. You fucking nerd.

-Oh yeah, Imma show you who's good here!- That was war.

-Hah! You deserve it!- I exalcted coz I won.

-You've just been lucky! Let's do it again!- Yeah, sure. I had been lucky for 5 times, I guess, since I kept winning.

-Well! Anyway, let's go out?- He tried to change argument because he clearly felt humiliated. Ahh how cute.

-Okay! I want an ice cream!- I said.

-I'll buy you it!- He smiled. Ah the best part of having a boyfriend. We left and went to the ice-cream shop near the Han river by a taxi.

-What flavors would you like?- Asked the ice-cream man.

-Chocolate!- Said Jungkook.

-I'd like... Mmh.. Stracciatella and... Coconut!- The ice-cream man gave us our ice-creams. Jungkook and I then started walking as we were eating the ice cream.

-Can I taste your ice cream?- He asked. I gave him my ice cream and he always ate it all.

-It's delicious!

-Yeah, I know it is! I'd be grateful if you don't eat it all!- I took it back. He laughed. We sat on a bench.

-Can I taste yours now?- I asked. He nodded and I licked it. Very good. I had ice cream on my lips, so I saw Jungkook looking at them, closing his eyes and then he licked the ice cream away from my lips. I could feel his tongue moving in my lips, which felt really weird. Aaah my feels!! It was the first time I felt his tongue(?) in a kiss. My feels, seriously! He laughed. The ice cream left on my cone fell down.