38 || Thirty-eighth Chapter - 예쁜 남자 (HANDSOME MAN)

I suggest you to watch the video I linked up :)

{YOUR P.O.V}
I felt like crying coz he was too handsome. The most handsome of the world.

-Wooooh~- The guys seemed excited. Jungkook and I were there, looking at each other, as we were the only persons in the world. But we weren't actually alone, coz the others were there, looking at us, smiling and laughing. So embarassing!

-Then we leave you alone!- said Taehyung, smiling. Then they greeted and left.

-Ah... Erm.. So.. Haha..- I didn't know what to say: I was really embarassed.

-You're so beautiful.- Jungkook interrupted that embarrassing moment. We were still both wordless.

-You too.- We smiled. He approached me.

-Shall we go to the noraebang?- He asked, smiling. Oh, that's cool! I loved noraebang!! It was one of my dreams to go to a karaoke with someone in the night. And it was wonderful that that someone was Jungkook. We started walking, silent. We sometimes looked at each other and smiled amused. Jungkook took my hand. I first looked at the hand, then straight to his eyes and he was smiling at me. The noraebang was near the place so we arrived in a few minutes. We started singing many songs and we were having a lot of fun. His voice was so beatiful, so sweet. As sweet as him. He dedicated many songs to me; "I can't let you go, even if I die" by 2AM, "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars, "With You" by Chris Brown, "Beautiful lady" by Teen Top, "O.K" by B1A4, "Angel" by B.A.P, "IF YOU" by Big Bang, "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction and even "Baby" by Justin Bieber! I could loved songs and artists I didn't like before thanks to him. I sang for him - with my shitty voice, "Ain't Nobody" by Ha:tfelt, "I love you" by 2NE1, "Heaven" by Ailee, "Hug me once" by Girl's Day, "Genie" by Girls' Generation and many others! Together we sang "All for you" by Seo In Guk and Eun Ji of APINK from the drama "Reply 1997"(his birth year)! It was so nice to sing together! We were having a lot of fun. We jumped, smiled, laughed and never got tired.

-Let's go somewhere else now!- He said. I accepted and we left.

-I feel so good with you.- He said, looking up the sky. I looked at his face and smiled.

-I feel too good with you as well. Thank you.- I was so glad to feel that away, after all the time we fought. I was so happy. He smiled. We were walking, hand in hand. He suddenly put his hand on my left hip (he was at my right). We were walking as we were embraced, now. The hand that was on my hip started going down, until it reached my butt! Since my skirt was short, his hand fastly reached the end of the dress and touched my booty.

-Ya! What are you doing?- I moved away his hands and looked at him, half shocked half amused. He looked at me and smiled.

-You're a pervert.- I laughed.

-Yeah, I am. But I am coz of you.- He looked straight to my eyes. He took me by the hand and led me into a dark impasse, only two  small lamps were on. He pushed me to the wall.

-What are you trying to do now?- He looked at my face. He smirked, lost in - probably - dirty thoughts. What did he want to do? He put an arm on my left, so I tried to escape from the left, but he blocked that exit too. He then put his hands on my shoulders to stop me.

-Erm... What do you want to?

-Look at you.- He made a pervert face.

-You're a real pervert.

-Yeah, I am.

-You're scarying me.

-Do you want me to really scare you?

-You're already doing it!

-Don't be afraid of me, baby.- The pronunciation of the english word "baby" was so seductive I felt uncomfortable.

-Haha... Jungkook, seriously, let me go so that we go somewhere else.

-You're not gonna move. You're under my control now.

-What are you talking about?

-You're mine. Only mine. Ive got the most beautiful girl in the world here with me. What do you think I wanna do with her?

-Jungkook, what are you saying?

-You're too beautiful.

-... You're really handsome too.

-You're so beautiful and sexy I wanna do bad things with you.

-... such as..?

-You wanna see it?

-No, I don't wanna see, I just wanna- Jungkook stopped me and kissed me passionately, putting a hand on my left cheek. He was really passionate. I was shocked at first, but then I let him kiss me. He put the other hand on my other cheek, then put them both on my hips and I put my hands around his neck. It was so passionate and romantic. I was on cloud nine. Jungkook was so passionate that he got me passionate too. He stopped the kiss for a bit to let both take breath and exchange a romantic look. Then he started kissing me again. The hands that were on my hips went down and started palpating my ass. As he was palpating me, I laughed a bit and he did too. I gave him a little punch on the shoulder. He stopped again: he looked at me, smiled and then started kissing me on the neck. I couldn't stop laughing; it was so funny... months again he wanted my life to be like hell and now we were having a date and he was kissing me so roughly. Really amusing. He pulled his lips away from my neck, leaving my neck with some small hickeys (I could hide them with hair, luckily).

-Wow..- I couldn't help but whisper that thing. We both laughed and left that place.

-Let's go, I want to bring you to a really nice place.- He took my hand and started walking fastly. Between laughters and smiles we arrived where he wanted to bring me. There was a ferris wheel with a small artificial lake. There were many people there coz it was full of nice shops. Couples, singles, kids. Everything was so alive... It seemed like a summer night!

-Let's go! I'll buy the tickets!- I thanked him and went on a walk. At the entrance there was a sweet young lady who made us go on.

-You're a really sweet couple!- She said. Jungkook and I looked at each other a bit embarrassed.

-Well.. Actually we're not a couple...- We smiled and went on. We sat, in front of each other.  We started smiling and looking at the landscape. Suddenly he cleared his throat and looked down. It seemed like he was thinking about something funny because he was smiling weirdly. I was a bit confused. He then looked at my face.

-Look there.- He pointed somewhere. I looked. I couldn't believe.