25 || Twenty-fifth Chapter - DREAMS

(Minjang is having a vision while she is in a coma.)

{"Minjang" 's P.O.V}

I woke up around 10 in the morning and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining and there was a fresh breeze that eliminated the heat of the season. Mom asked me to call my friend Jungkook to go for a walk. It seemed to me a great idea! I got dressed and left the house, heading to his. I rang the bell and he opened the door.

-Jungkook, do you wanna go for a walk on the beach?- Both smiled.

-I was about to come and ask you the same thing! Let's go!- He confessed and went out. He put an arm around my shoulders and started walking towards the sea. Jungkook and I have always been good friends since we were little kids, so we were very closes. We were best friends.

-Ahh I really love this beach~!- I smiled.

-Me too! It reminds me of all the beautiful times we had when we were kids.- Jungkook smiled and ruffled my hair with one hand. I took it off and I smiled. We lay on the beach and began to talk for hours and hours.

-I love you.- He said.

-Me too.- I said. He took my hand and then hugged me, while we were still lying.

-Let's go, it begin to be late.- I proposed and we rose up. We were about to cross the street. I checked that no one passed. Meanwhile, Jungkook was distracted for a moment and stood on the other side. I went back in to get him. Suddenly passed a tunk. I turned to look at it, scared.

-Minjaang!! MOVE!!- Jungkook shouted at me but I was paralyzed and watched it. The truck hit me.

{Author's P.O.V}

It is already the sixth day Minjang is in a coma. Her oppas and some classmates had gone to visit her, hoping her to wake up but it had not yet happened. Jungkook is increasingly scared. In the meantime, while he was asleep with Minjang's hands in his and his head resting on the bed, he had the same fuckin' dream that had Minjang while she was in a coma. He wakes up and rememberd everything. Jungkook was desperate and sad. He could not believe that that child was Minjang and that the other child was himself. He was convinced that when Minjang was invested, it was his fault. He regretted very much that she was reliving that horrible moment. Suddenly he remembered the scars that had seen long time ago and understood everything.

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

"Minjang. Is it really you that girl? I'm sorry. You can't understand how much. I'm really sorry that you have to relive this moment. Please, I just want you to wake up just to be able to apologize."

And here's a tear. Both mom and dad were not there. I took Minjang's hands and stood up. I stroked her cheek with my knuckles. I squinted to keep from crying and approached my face to hers. If that was really the girl I had known in America, it was the girl who was my sweetheart and I had wanted to forget after my brother's incident. And since I once had loved her, I still found her attractive. Too much to to kiss her. Yes. I pulled my face to her and kissed her. She stood motionless but she stroked my cheek. Suddenly she started kissing me and stroked my cheeks. So it seemed. But I was astonished and I opened my eyes. Her eyes were open. She had woken up.

-Min... Minjang...- I whispered, separating me from her. She smiled at me.

-You....You're awake...- I was incredulous. She nodded, smiling.

-Minjang! Sorry!- I shouted her name and hugged her. Both burst into tears.

-Forgive me.- I begged her.

-I've already forgave you.- She said, very quietly. I was happy to hear this. I wiped her tears, and then wiped mine. Soon after came the doctors, delighted that she had awakened.

-Miss Ahn MinJang! Finally you woke up!- I looked at them so happy. They asked me to go out for her last visit. While I was waiting I sent a message to mom and dad.

"Minjang is awake! Minjang woke up!!"

I sent the same message to my hyungs, too, and, using her mobile phone, to her friend SeulGi. They were all happy and could not wait to see her out of the hospital. Mom and dad arrived just when the doctors left the room. They announced that the next day, on March 17th, she would be able to leave the hospital and go home. We were all so happy. I went running to Minjang and there she was on the bed, smiling.

-I'll have other scars.- She smiled.

-So it was really you...- I looked at her, trying to keep in the tears.

-I realized it when the doctors made me see my medical records, saying that it was already the second time I was in a coma and passing this.- She explained. Still smiling. I could smile too. Mom and dad went in happy and we started to talk. It is night so dad and I went home to sleep while mom stayed with her. The next day we woke up to go to the hospital to pick Minjang and bring her home. She was so happy to be back. Although if I think she prefered the hospital to me hahah.

-Minjang, we took your bags at home days ago after being found in the taxi. I washed your clothes!- Mother said as we walked into the house.

-Oh, really? Thanks!!- She thanked her. I looked at her smile. Would I be able to see her smiling more, after this? Or it would have been a thing for a few days? Who knows.

-Me and mom will go to shop!- Dad said, half an hour later. We started already with the awkward moments.

-Minjang... I wanted to apologize again. Yesterday I had a "revelatory dream" and I remembered when we were kids.- I told her.

-I had the same vision when I was in coma.- She smiled.

-I don't say to be like before ... I mean, we shouldn't be like when we were kids, but how about if we stop hating each other? It's difficult for me to accept you so easily, but I'll try.- I suggested.

-I'll see.- She said eith an indifferent expression.

-What?! You're going to ame me hate you? You know what I can do with your life!!- She laughed and stood up to take her cell phone that was ringing.

-Han Seul Gi?- She wondered and answered.

-Seul Gi ah! Hi!! How are you?- She looked happy. I knew that those two had been friends for a short time at school, but true friendship is not the one where you see ech other every day. True friendship can continue to exist even with the distance.

-Uh? And how did you know that?- She said, surprised.

-Uh?? Jungkook told you with my cell phone?!- She looked at me with an amazement face. Probably Seulgi asked her how she was and had told her that I had spoken her about it. Arrived the night and we went to sleep. I imagine the happiness of Minjang to sleep in her bed.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you're liking it :)

I'll update the next chapter if this one will reach 2/3 comments!