23 || Twenty-third Chapter - A NEW WORLD

{Minjang's P.O.V}

I woke up in my bed a bit worried. How I got there?! What a mental breaker... Anyway, I got out of bed and headed for the kitchen. Mom and dad greeted me and wished me a happy new year and I wished back, happy. Oh, that's right! Was it already the first of January...? Wow! So... This meant that tomorrow I would see my family!! But... I would left Korea for a month? Was I ready for this?

-Minjang ah, what time you will have to leave? We'll bring you at the airport.- They smiled.

-At 6 am I have to be there! I immediately pack. Anyway... My mom sent me a message and told me that this visit will be extended to 3 months... I'll be in New Zealand for three months...- Right. Last night, when I was in the car, just before falling asleep, mom had sent me this message.

-I'll be back on March 10th, so there are exactly three months, though...- I said. They were sad and even I was sorry. Mother smiled and helped me pack. Jungkook, who woke up, sitting the whole time on the couch watching us.

{Jungkook's P.O.V}

Was I really ready to don't see Minjang for so many days? Oh yes, I was. But who will I torture? Ah, problem.

-Here, put the lingerie here! I bought a bra and a panty yesterday! I put them on the bed, did you see them?- Mom announced this happily. It occurred to me the image of her underwear on the bed. Being embarrassed, even if I had no guilt and no one knew anything, I got up and walked away. I heard Minjang say no. They began talking about their breasts size, how disgusting. However, I should not care about these things, so I left and went in my room. Our last night under the same roof, eh? Thanks God. Mom woke me up to say goodbye, but I had no desire to take her to the airport, so I just said "bye" and that's it. But I already felt that I would miss her. I was sad.

{Minjang's P.O.V}

After hours of traveling, finally, I saw my family waiting for me. I jumped on to my mother and hugged her. I did the same with dad and unnie. Immediately we headed home and throughout the trip we talked about me and what I had done.

-So how did you get in that house? Were they kind? And what about their son?- Mom really expect an answer.

-Haha, well, they're very friendly and nice! That boy, Jeon Jung Kook, I knew him already! He's a classmate of mine so I wahated him.- I explained. They laughed.

-Really? It's a shame! The last time I saw him he was just a handsome guy!- Said, Mom. Handsome boy? Handsome where?!

-Hahah Well he has changed, now he's unwatchable. Poor guy, I almost feel sorry for him.- More laughter. I wanted to go home and we finally arrived.

-....is this really the house where you are living?- Oh holy shit. An amazing villa!! They were smiling and I was stunned. My start was really beautiful. I could not help but tell Seul Gi and send a photo of the house to Jungkook to make him envy me.

{Jungkook's P.O.V}

2pm. I slept much. I looked like a depressed who wanted to sleep to forget. I just looked like, but I was not. I looked at the phone and there was a message from MinJang:

"Heeey hello! What's up? How's the wheater like there? Here it's so fine! And I am already having fun without you! Look at the picture I sent you ... It is my new home! Do you like it? I bet you are jealous! Hehe, it's mine! Now I'm going to have fun here. I have no time for you! Bye :) "

Why the heck had she texted in English?! Wanted she prove her skill in that language (I did not even know she could speak it)? Either she was kidding? Aaah, that odious little girl!

"Fuck you Minjang i also hate you and i am rilly happy with no you here to my house good bye my house is beautiful your no beautiful my yes"

Google translator helped me. My English was really bad, so I tried to respond by inventing something. Satisfied with my (almost) perfect English.

{AUTHOR's P.O.V}

Two weeks had now passed and it was January 20th. Still a month and a few days and Minjang would return in South Korea. Meanwhile, she met a boy near her house. He was beautiful, blond, blue eyes, australian origins and nice. Minjang had never been attracted to blonds with big blue eyes, but Luke was a really nice guy. The January 20th he had asked her out and she had accepted. She had no interest in him, he did not attract her but she admitted he was cute. She could not accept anyone, then agreed only not to seem rude. But Luke Janes was "totally in love" with Minjang. The same day, Jungkook received a message from his choreographer who invited him to go to America, to Los Angeles, to attend special classes. Jungkook accepted. He just needed to improve in dance, since he was not practicing a lot.

"Ya, ya Pabo, look where I am."

Jungkook sent a message to Minjang, making her see a picture of the writing of Los Angeles airport, and sent himself with his choreographer. Minjang replied by sending herself with Luke. Jungkook stared stunned the image and even disgusted.

-Ya, who is that blond in the photo? And the girl?- Asked, his choreographer.

-What... Who is this?- Jungkook kept looking at the picture with contempt. But also a bit of melancholy. His return, however, was scheduled for March 10th, just as Minjang.Meanwhile, this day came. Fastly, but it came. Minjang was really gutted to leave her family once again, but now she knew she was able to endure the absence and distance, so, greeted everyone, she headed to the airport. Meanwhile, Jungkook was already on the plane flying to Incheon. The two planes landed at the exact same time. The two also met each other.

{Jungkook's P.O.V}

Oh, we finally touched down. The experience in America was wonderful but I missed a lot my house. I was walking quietly smiling with coreographer hyungnim. I turned a moment and I thought I saw someone familiar. I stared at her and saw Minjang. Right! She, too, was returning on March 10th. What a coincidence! I had missed Minjang in many ways. She noticed me. She was petrified to my view. She greeted me with a small bow of the head and went on. Even I, actually, was a bit intimidated by her presence, I do not know why.

-Oh! Wasn't she the girl in the picture with that blond boy?- Hyung asked.

-Oh? Ah, yeah... The girl with the blond... Her name's Minjang, she's a classmate of mine. A bad person.- I explained and I remembered many moments I had with her. He smiled and headed to the bus that went near my house. I knew that travel would not be short but long enough. On the bus we had the tv and someone had put the news. There was a news of a terrible incident of a taxi and a truck happened not many minutes before. The two drivers were perfectly fine, but it was said of a girl in the taxi of the unknown identity who had been taken urgently to the hospital for the terrible impact. Exactly, the trucks had entered the car breaking through a side of the taxi and the girl had been completely crushed. Just a nice welcome in my country. After half an hour from the trip and so many messages to my mother, she just called me.

-JUNGKOOK! MINJANG HAS JUST HAD A SERIOUS ACCIDENT AND IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL!! I'LL TELL YOU IN WHICH HOSPITAL SHE IS AND GO THERE, WE ARRIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!- What?! Minjang had just had an accident?!

-MOM!!! WHAT'S HAPPENED EXACTLY?!- I was terribly worried, so I got up in the bus and shouting in the midst of all. I told the driver to stop as soon as he saw a taxi and get me down. I had to take it to get to the hospital. I warned the hyung and I left. Minjang had just had an accident. I could not believe that girl I had just reviewed some minutes ago was now in the hospital.

/////////////////////////////////

I'm always sorry for the grammal mistakes! I hope you'll like it :)