37 || Thirty-seventh Chapter - HAPPY AND IN LOVE?

{YOUR P.O.V}
Wonder why Jungkook has called  me. Did he want to tell me something important? What was it? Anyway, whe I arrived I saw him at the centre of the park, the guys were trying to hide, I guess. He kept moving nervously, smiling, getting seriohs and the smiling again.

-Hi! What happened?- I greeted him and smiled, a bit confused.

-Mh.. Well..- It was like he was speechless. -I just wanted to talk to you.- He looked more confused than me.

-Oh, okay... go ahead!- He was trying to keep calm.

-It has been a lot... And it is really weird... Thinking about we were and how we're now.

-What do you mean?- Was he okay?

-Minjang.- what the hell. WHY DID HE JUST KNEEL DOWN. He was holding a rose and handed me it. I felt like I was blocked. What the hell was he doing? Jesus Christ. Everyone at the park turned to look at us: unbelievable.

-I love you. I'm crazy in love with you. Would you accept me?- .... Did I really hear that? "I LOVE YOU"...? Was Jungkook confessing? To me? Wait, the person I loved was saying that they love me? Was that just a really beautiful dream or was it happening for real? The persons at the park kept looking at us and saying things such as "aww so cute!" "Have a date!!" "You're so cute!". Omgomgomg. What to do?! I was so amazed. But really happy. I put a hand on my mouth and then he stood up. Then he approached me. I was smiling like a stupid. He put the rose between our faces. It was so romantic.

-So?- He smiled. I smiled. I nodded. I had no words. He screamed "yes!" and hugged me. The other guys started screaming happily. But no one could have been as happy as I was that moment. He hugged me really tight.

-Thank you.- He told me, our faces really close.

-Thanks to you.- I smiled. We then stopped that hug.

-Will you go out with me tonight?- He asked me, smiling.

-Minjang ah, say yes!- Shouted Hoseok and they tried to get me.

-Of course!- He hugged me once again. We were so cute, let's admit it.

-Aaah great! Minjang ah, come with us now!- Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung approached me and took me by an arm.

-What do we have to do?- I was confused.

-We have to get ready!- They smiled. Oh god. Cmoooon why did I have to? Did I have to trust guys? Mh.

-Yeah! We'll take Jungkookie!- Said Seokjin, as the guys took me away.

-Where are we going to?- I asked, as they began to run.

-This way!

-No, I say this way!

-I think this is Jungkook's style!- They brought me in a dress shop.

-Why are we here?- I asked, still confused.

-You have to choose a dress!-Hoseok was more excited than me. But why a dress? A shirt and jeans... no?

-This is really nice!

-This one too!

-Look at this one!

-I'd love it if my girl would wear this one!

-And I'd love her with this one!

-This one is so beautiful!

-This has a good print!- The guys were expressing their opinions on the dresses, as if they were shopping for themselves or for their girlfriend.

-C'mon, Minjang! Choose one!- Jimin smiled.

-Which one do you like best?- asked Taehyung.

-Erm... Oh... Ah, this one is really pretty..- I pointed one. The top was red and the skirt black. The guys looked at it with eyes wide open.

-Are you sure you and Jungkook aren't relatives? Or even the same person?- Hoseok had his mouth open.

-This is totally Jungkook's style! And these are his favourite colors! -Said Jimin.

-Oh..Hahaha really? Perfect, then.. But I don't have money with me. I came here without a single money, I could pay it with my phone!- We all laughed. -Wait, I'll go home and take the money and- Taehyung stopped me.

-No no no! We're gonna pay it! Don't worry!- Did they want to pay it for me? Were they crazy? Were could they fin money.... for me?

-Haha nope, I'll be back in awhile! Don't worry guys!- I was ready to go but now Hoseok stopped me.

-You're the one to not worry! We'll buy it!- Really kind but I couldn't accept.

-Oppa, no! Don't waste you money!- We kept arguing but at the end I had to accept. I didn't want to go home and then come back lolz.

-Thank you so much, really!- I thanked them.

-Nothing! And now, shoes!- Smiled Jimin.

-Oh, I can use those I wore on Christmas' Eve!

-Naah we need something new! I know where to go to!- Taehyung said and we followed him. He brought us to a shop full of shoes. I could see converse high, timberland, vans, all stars, nike air force, nike air max, nike blazer, adidas superstar, superga... All wonderful and comfy shoes I wanted to buy, but they wanted me to wear high heels. Tho I saw a really beautiful pair of shoes. Black lita. Many girls don't like that kind of shoes, but I loved it. The guys approved.

-I loooooove them!- Hoseok did the thumbs-up. Luckily they weren't even that expensive.

-And now makeup and hair!- Gosh nooo why. They brought me in a beauty salon where they did my makeup; it was natural but seductive. Then they did my hair and my nails with black nail polish and red glitter. Wow, my nails were wonderful! They also bought me a necklace, two bracelets and earrings.

-Perfect, the times is passing fastly! Now let's go eating and then you'll get ready!- Hoseok.

-Okay! To thank you for the hard work I will pay for you all!- They were happy. I went home to take the money. Jungkook's mom stopped.

-Wow, why are your nails so beautiful? What about you hair? And these jewels! Where are you going right now?- She smiled.

-Uhm... I'm hanging out with some friends!- I smiled back and fastly left.

-Let's go!- I said. We ate delicious food. I couldn't stop thinking about the date. Was I really gonna have a date with Jeon Jung Kook? The most popular and handsome guy of the school? Wow, I was fucking glad.

-It's almost 9pm! The date is in the center near the mall, right? Let's take a taxi and you'll put you dress on in the public toilets!- laughed Jimin and I went paying, then we took a taxi. As I was in the car, I started getting really nervous I got a message; I looked and it was Jungkook.
"You ready? Can't wait to see you❤"
He put an heart in the message, too. Aw so cute. I put my hands on my face and smiled. Hoseok peeked my phone and smiled.

-Waah Jungkookie is always so cute!

-Our Jungkook can't really wait!- Jimin smiled too.

-So sweet! Minjang ah, you feel ready?- Tahyung said and turned his head towards us, 'cause he was sitting near the driver.

-I'm actually not... I'm so nervous! It's my first date and I don't know what to do!- I explained.

-Aaw so cute! Don't worry, Jungkook will make sure you feel comfortable!- Hoseok reassured me. I really hoped so. As we arrived at Seoul, i ran into the public toilets to change my dress. Guys looked at me in amaze, with eyes and mouth wide open. That made me think I looked good hahaha

-Minjang ah, you look so good!

-You're so pretty!

-Waah, you're gonna make Jungkook go crazy!- They complimented me. I was really happy. I hoped Jungkook would have liked me as well. I looked down to check my shoes and the dress and in that moment I heard someone whispering my name.

-Minjang... you..- I looked up. Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook arrived and Jungkook was standing in front of me, looking at me with eyes and mouth open. I did the same. He took my breath away. He was so handsome... Perfect.