21 || Twenty-first chapter - SORRY

{Minjang's P.O.V}

I woke up with a good mood. "I slept so much!", I thought. I thought about why I had fallen asleep so soon and then I realized. I musnt' think about it, no. I had to go over. I had always been a very strong girl, why not now? "Courage," I said, "go out of that door," I repeated. Fortunately I managed to get out. Of course I could! I have always been strong and I did not understand why I should not be in that moment. I went into the kitchen to have breakfast... oh my God! How much food! Did Jungkook make alll that or were his parents, who were already came back? Wow, I was speechless. Near one of the dishes in front of my usual place there was a note. The handwriting was Jungkook's, no doubts. It was written:

"Eat first and then open."

Oh God, I was going to panic. I was starting to sweat and to be nervous. Why I had to eat first and then open?! I was too curious to wait.

-Do I open it or eat? What do I do? Aaish I'm in crisis!!- I put my hands on my cheeks.

-Let it go, come on, I'm hungry, and I eat.- I ate.

-Since when he was so good at cooking?- I said to myself, with rice in the mouth. As it was already half a day I pretended to forget my rule of "milk and biscuits for breakfast" and pretended that it was lunch. Finished, I opened the note.

"Hello Min Jang ah. As you know, I'm not good with words, so I will tell it frankly. I beg you to come to the park near the school after breakfast. I have something important to tell you. I guess you don't care, but I beg you to come. "

Wow, since when he was so serious? I began to miss the "him" who wanted to make my life a hell (He was succeeding, however). I went out. When I was at the park I began to turn like a fool, searching everywhere, until, finally, I saw him under a tree, standing, watching the side opposite to mine.

-Ya.- I put my hand on his shoulder and he was frightened.

-Oh, what a shock!- I laughed a little. This was really fun.

-Oh, hello. Here you are. Thanks.- He greeted me. Thanks? Ah, for coming. I looked at him, waiting for an answer.

-Yes, right. Ehh... Hmm..- He seemed a bit confused.

-First... Ahh... How do I say that?! It's hard!- He complained alone...

-What? Just say it, I don't care-I could not finish the sentence that he put a finger on my lips to make me shut up. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he looked into mine. I was a little shocked.

-Sorry.- My eyes widened. He began to look around and raised his voice and assumed a very confident tone, without looking at me.

-Uh... I said sorry. I apologized for what I did yesterday. I mean... I don't know what happened to me, I was not in me.- "yes I had noticed it", I thought.

-Don't misunderstand, ok? I was just continuing to make your life hell, okay?- He told me. I had understood that it was not so, but I nodded and smiled, as if I was happy with the return of the old him. Then he hugged me tightly. He held me tighter. Then he let me go gently.

-What was that...- I asked.

-This, uh... Sorry again hahah... I just thought it was better to act "strangely" for the last time before re-starting, you know?- He said. Okay, I was not understanding, but I pretended to do it.

-However. Yesterday I sent a message to my mother saying to come back. So... Let's go back to act like always.- Why kept he saying "let's go back as before"? What had changed? We had become more closed between us?

-I'll explain to her in private what's happened, but I told my mom to come back because we continued to fight between us.- He concluded. I nodded.

-I understand. Let's go, I have to pee.- I turned to go home.

-Didn't you pee before going out?- He laughed.

-No, because of you and your note.- I smiled and re turned back. I started walking to go home, but Jungkook stepped faster and overtook me. He hugged me again tightly from behind and let me go. I turned around and he looked at me with innocent eyes. He shifted his eyes and started walking fast towards the coach and I followed him slowly and insecurely. He was crazy.

Opened the front door with Jungkook behind me waiting, I was ready to throw me in the bathroom, but someone embraced me.

-Minjaaaaaaaang! I'm baaaaaaack!!- Omoni. She was only a day away. I mean, I love her, but WHY DOES SHE TALK SO MUCH. She let me go and went to greet her son, while I ran to the bathroom. After the pee, I went in my room. I went in the living room. I thought Jungkook had explained everything, judging by their faces. My cell phone rang; It was my real mother.

-Oh, omma? Ommaa!!- I said, smiling. Jungkook's mom looked at me, I think she could understand me.

-Mom, you promised me that you would be back in these days! Where are you?

Mom: -We can't come back to New Year's, so if you want, you can buy tickets and you'll be here in New Zealand for a month! We have already alerted the school of your absence.- Mom, what are you saying? I have come to New Zealand? I was shocked. I turned to the mother of Jungkook looking at me worried and then I smiled cheerfully.

-Ah, ah, okay! So... Okay, I'll come! How long did you say?

Mom: -We wait for you! You'll come here on January 2nd and return in January 30th! All right?- No, it was not okay. Oh no, it was! I'd forgotten Jungkook for a while, at least, and I would see my family. I greeted my mother and I turned to the "second" one.

-On January 2nd I'll leave for New Zealand.- I announced with a smiling but also sad face. The two parents looked sad.

-Will you leave?- I turned and saw Jungkook on the door of his room looking at me with wide eyes and an expression that looked very sad. I just smiled at him. And he, too, soon after, did.

-Oh understood! Finally, I couldn't wait! For how long? Forever?- He seemed happy. Asshole.

-Jeon Jung Kook! Don't say that!- His mother scolded him. He returned to his room and I went back to talk to them.

-I'll come back on 30th.- I smiled and also they did, then I offered to help them empty their suitcases. I had nothing to do.