28 || Twenty-eigth Chapter - CUTES

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

We got home. It was evening. Mom and dad decided to go to watch a movie out so me and Minjang stayed at home. Minjang knocked on the door of my room and I opened.

-Mmh... Hello? I wanted to apologize for not having trusted you.- She apologized, looking at the floor.

-Don't worry. You couldn't know it. However remember that I'm the coolest person in this world. Ah, and if Taehyung says something, I'm the coolest in the whole universe.- Taehyung is an alien.We both laughed. Her laugh was so beautiful. She was so beautiful. Being with her, in these days, it made me feel really weird.

-Mmh... So... I'm leaving, haha...- She raised her hand to greet me and turned to leave but I stopped her, taking her hand. She suddenly stopped but didn't turn around. I hugged her.

-Minjang. I want to apologize for all the bad times you had because of me.- I thought it was really the time to stop being mean to her. I could no more. She turned and hugged me, then I held her tighther. She cried.

-Why everytime I'm with you do I cry?- She said, through her tears. Stupid, she was making me cry too. I wanted to hold her close in my embrace. I put my hand on her head and stroked it. Then I wiped her tears and put my fingers on the edges of her lips.

-Smile. I don't want to see you sad anymore.- She smiled and I smiled as well. She nodded.-Would you like to watch a movie?- I suggested.

-Yes, I like it! How about a horror?- She said. Wow, courageous.

-Do you like horror movies?- I asked.

-Yup. I find them a little stupid because I'm not afraid. They're fake as fuck.-  Well, among all hyungs I was the one who could watch them better then I thought the same.

-Okay, then let's watch a horror! However, what's wrong with your mouth? Don't say that word again!- Weird from her to say it. Actually I think her language wasn't clean at all, but she has never talked like that with me. We sat together on the couch and chose a movie. Both wanted the scariest it was there.

-If you're really afraid, then, if you want, you can take my hand...- I said, proud of myself.

-I'll hold you if I will, okay?- She suggested. It seemed like a nice thing. But if she wouldn't have been afraid she would never hold me. I put my arm around her shoulders and lay down, making her lie down on me. She laughed.

-What are you doing?- I smiled.

-Nothing, just stay here with me.- I felt really good lying on the couch as I embraced her.

-Don't you think it's too much?- She seemed embarrassed.

-Naah it's okay. Shh, the movie begn.- I hugged her. I would never have imagined doing something like this six months ago, when I couldn't even stand her view. But now it was as if I wanted to see her and even often. Why? Meanwhile, the movie progressed. Actually it was really scary, but both seemed not to have fear. I looked at her. Her head was resting on my chest. She covered and uncovered her eyes with her hands repeatedly, depending on what she wanted to see and what not. How cute.

-Are you scared? I turn it off, if you want.- I asked.

-No, I'm not afraid! It's only that...  Actually it's much better for me not to watch the ghosts of horror films, because then I'll get nightmares...- She confessed.

-Let's sleep together?- I suggested, laughing.

-Ya!- She laughed and kicked me. However, we continued to watch the movie.We were both so tired that we fell asleep on the couch embraced without having finished watching the movie. The next morning, mom woke us up. Probably my parents had also seen us sleeping together. Aah how embarrassing.

-Guys, wake Up! You have to go to school!!- She chucked. Minjang opened her eyes and looked back at me, with a face like "tha fuck happened-". I laughed and I got up to have breakfast. It was the first time we had breakfast together. We left to go to school and returned. The hyungs contacted me to decide together the final preparations. Minjang's birthday was approaching, so I told it to my hyungs, who wanted to help to organize a surprise party. This party included to ignoring her since she woke up and make her angry to me, but then gentle approach and show her two tickets for "Lotte World" and wish her a happy birthday. When I took her phone to text SeulGi I had read a bit their conversation (oops) and she said that she would really like to go to Lotte Wolrd, a beautiful amusement park in Seoul. We also had to buy a gift. A polaroid! I had thought about it when she told me she wanted one. When I entered the car of the hyungs, I annunced them this. They all seemed very excited. We bought it. It was beautiful. I went home and Minjang was alone.

-Where are mom and dad?- I asked.

-Maybe they're still working?- She asked rhetorically.

-Oh right. What a fool!- I almost felt ashamed of myself.

-Ah, Minjang!- I called her. She came to me and smiled.

-Torrow you'll make me breakfast, right?- I asked, smiling. She looked at me laughing.

-Forget it!- She turned to leave but I grabbed her arm and began to act like a child.

-Pleeeeaaseee!! Comeee ooooon!! I want you to make me breakfast! You're very good!!- What? That was not my style.

-Aegyo? Pff eeew!- She laughed.

-Weren't you the coolest guy in the world?- She added. Oh, man, it's true. I was cool, not cute. She laughed and then left. However, I would wait for the breakfast.

////////////////////////////////

Hi!

How are you guys?

I just decided to update cuz school will begin in some weeks (here) and I'll be in first year of High School. Freshman lmao. So I think I won't have much time... However the previous chapter got just one comment...;; Thank you btw :D Please, keep follow my story! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too :)