20 || Twentieth Chapter - THROWBACK

{YOUR P.O.V}

The tears were blocked justat 8pm, five hours after the incident. Meanwhile, I told everything to Seulgi, she was speechless. I was sitting at the door of the room, my arms gently embraced my legs. Jungkook knocked.

-Minjang ah... Don't you eat?- Asked, his voice.

-No, thanks... Good night.- But what eat. Hunger was just passed and I just wanted to sleep. An hour passed, where I did nothing but roll around on the floor, go sit on the bed, back to the floor, and then check the phone still on the bed. I opened my bag and looked at the small photo album that often looked with my family. From the album fell a photo. I picked it up. I had just never seen it. It just looked me when I was 4/5 years old and there was another baby. It was definitely taken in America, in Los Angeles. Me and a child sitting on the beach. Who was that child?

{NO ONE'S P.O.V}

Los Angeles, California (U.S.), Summer 2003.

The two children were so blindly friends who trusted each other, so much to go around their small neighborhood alone together without any fear. That night, 8pm, the child of five, almost six years wanted to go to the beach. He begged the girl of 5 years old to go. The two were now lying on the beach and were looking at the stars.

-Do you like this place?- The little girl asked.

-Yes.- The child replied.

-It's bigger than you.

-I would say yes...

-So you like things bigger than you.

-What do you mean?

-Do you like cars?

-Of course, I am a boy.

-And cars are girls.

-What are you talking about?

-You like girls older than you.

-Noonas?

-Yup. I mean... Do you like best noona or dongsaeng?

-Noonas are cool and make you cool.

-I see.

-Why? You are jealous?

-Absolutely no!

-Or do you like me?

-No, I don't like you.

-So do you prefer oppas or dongsaengs?

-I'm still a baby for these things. But obviously I choose oppa, they are COOL.

-And I'm your oppa, and then I have to protect you.

-What?!

-Hahah, you're still a fetus!

-You too!- The girl protested.

-That's why I'm not interested in these stuffs. There's something bigger than me that I like.- He said.

-And what's it?- She asked, intrigued.

-Stages.

-Stages?

-Stages.

-Explain it!

-The stage is where you dance, sing...

-I Know, I know.

-Do you like to dance or sing?

-Yes, I do. They are things that I enjoy so much, even if I think I can't do it.-I like them so much too, especially dance. I feel myself when I dance or sing. Music is my life.- The child explained.

-Wonderful...- the girl was really surprised. She thought that korean child, who, every summer, for 3 months, went to Los Angeles for vacations, was cute and nice. He had learned English in order to communicate with her. He was really good, he could speak two languages.

-Children, let's go!!- The baby's mother called the two, who immediately got up and followed her. The next day they went to the beach with her mother. While making sand castles, the mother told them to position themselves for a picture.* Click* *flash* taken! It came out really well, the two seemed were havin' fun. A few more hours and they went home. There, the father of the girl had just come back, terrified. He gave a bad news to his wife, youngest daughter and her older sister.

-Grandmother died. She had an infarct.- He managed to utter these words, he said no more. It is tough when a family member dies, a kind mother-in-law. All of them were crying fountains, but they had to pass on it. The next day the child invited the girl for a walk by the sea to comfort her. They were lying on the beach. The child took her by the hand and lay down with her.

-I love you.- He said.

-I do too.- She said.

-I love you so much and I will always be with you. Remember this.- He promised. She smiled.

-I want to go home.

-Let's go.- They got up. She checked to cross the road and went. The child was left behind and she went back to get him. Suddenly passed a truck. The child was paralyzed as she watched it. The it invested her. The little girl went to the emergency room with urgency and remained in a coma for a week and then returned home. A week later, having realized that the job of the parents would go wrong, due to the death of the owner - the grandmother - of the company in the US in which they worked, they decided to move to South Korea, where there was another company family. The little girl went to the last time to say goodbye to the child who gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. The two promised they would be seen again. But it did not. The little girl never returned to Los Angeles, the following year. Not even the child did.

Busan, South Korea, Winter 2003.

The baby was in his place of birth. It was December 26th, 2003 and now he was 6 years old (7). He and his mother were waiting for the return of his father and his brother. But no one came back. But they received an alarming phone call; the two had had a violent incident and, unfortunately, only the father had come out alive. Wounded, but alive. His brother was killed instantly. It was a tragic news for the family, a loss so atrocious. A loss that changed forever the child. He did not want to leave his room for a month, he forgot voluntarily English, as well as t Los Angeles, that sweet little girl who he loved a bit. He did not see anything the same way. But he still liked his biggest passion, the music. That were his only passion, now, with the girls. The talk with the little girl had not been forgotten. He wanted to become a singer for the brother and for the girl.

SEOUL, South Korea, 2013.

Minjang fell asleep at 9pm and fell into a deep sleep.

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

Well, I had tried. She was not hungry, it seems. But I was afraid, because of embarrassment or whatever it was, she would never have left that room. I could understand her, but it was not okay. What a strange feeling. So I sent a message to my mother:

"Mom, dad, please, come back. We can't live together alone. Now anything can happen. You could turn here and find ourselves in a state that even we know. We are confused. Come back."

Obviously we could not be alone. If she had never output, she would have died in there. But when she came out and we both had forgotten the incident, something else would have happened, and we were at the point of departure. Mom said only "I understand, we come back tomorrow." and that reassured me. I sent a message to Minjang saying they would be back tomorrow. Who knows when she would see it.

////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note: hi guys! xD Maybe you can't understand this chapter, but I just want to tell you that it's really important. Remember it! :)

Sorry for the mistakes, hope you'll like it :) comment, vote and share!