11 || Eleventh Chapter - DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

{YOUR P.O.V}

By now I was terrified of his mother. Even after a few days, I had already understood her character. So, the first thing I did when I got home, it was to study and do all the homeworks. And, as expected, as soon as the mother of Jungkook arrived, she called all of us three in the living room.

-I was thinking... What do we do at Christmas? Now we're a family a little more enlarged!! What if we go to a family trip somewhere?- Then she illustrated us her concern for Christmas.

-Fine! Let's go to Jeolla!- Proposed, cheerful, the father.

-Oh, yeah!- Agreed, energy, ahjumma.

-Honey, What do you think? And what about you, Minjang?- She asked us, then.

-Can't we just stay at home...? - Proprosed Jungkook. Simple but excellent proposal. I liked it.

-Ya! Don't be so boring...! You, Minjang, what about you? Would you like to go to Jeolla? We would have tickets for the plane for free!- Turned to me, now, mother. At the word 'free' my eyes lit up. I nodded satisfied and the decision was made.

-Mmh let's see... We'll go Saturday!- She announced. It was Thursday. So we would be leaving in two days.

-Jungkookie... Why don't you ask your friends if they want to come with their families?- She asked. Jungkook immediately took the phones.

-Omma, they responded quickly! They all said yes! Daebak! - Announced he.

-Oh I'll tell you why! We were already all agree!- Confessed the woman.

-You really can't keep secrets...! - Her husband scoled her, laughing. After this electrifying proposal, I returned to my room and immediately told this to Seulgi, who was happy.

Saturday came and we woke up early to go to the airport. In the car, obviously, I had to sit next to Jungkook. Throughout the journey, the mother of Jungkook spoke to me, until, at some point, the father suggested us to sing. Of course I accepted, because I loved to sing and even if I did not like it, I would have preferred it rather than talk continuously.

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

Christmas with Ahn Minjang? It would be the worst ever. Or a memorable one? I really wanted to see it, so I accepted. In addition there were also my hyungs, then it would have been better. Mom began to talk in the car. I couldn not stand her already after 15 minutes and, finally, dad decided to sing. Assa!! I loved to sing. Dad put one of the many CD that found in the car and the first song was "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey. A song really difficult but beautiful. I was curious to hear Minjang singing. Initially she was silent, probably because she was ashamed, but when she started to sing... Wow, I was shocked. I did not know she was so good. She was not better than me, but she was still good.

-Aww you're very good !!- said mom.

-Oh thanks...- She smiled, embarrassed. With each new song, she raged more and more and even I was having fun. At one point, I turned to her, while she was all about singing. I stared at the face and I could not look away. She was pretty. I could not see her disgusting and despicable as before. NO JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT. I mentally slapped myself. I was going crazy. It was she who drove me crazy! Whoever it was, I wanted to kill it.

-We're heeeereee!- Said mother, suddenly opening the door. We took our bags and boarded on the plane.

{YOUR P.O.V}

On the plane I stood next to the mother of Jungkook, but managed to fall asleep before she started to speak, fortunately. She woke me up just 10 minutes from landing and I saw her consulting maps, flyers and other things such as those.We headed to the hotel where the other families were. Jungkook went immediately from his hyungs. I was left with his parents and helped them to fix everything in the room. We also made the Christmas tree!