30 || Thirty Chapter - HAVIN' FUN

{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

I noticed Minjang staring at me. Was she spying? How did she get here?

-Minjang? What are you doing?- As she realized that I noticed her, she tried to run away, but I stopped her. I was making her choke involuntarily, so I let her go. She didn't say a word. So was she really spying? Wow. I took her by her arm and led her inside, locking the door. Why not use this opportunity to have some fun? Yeah, I wanted to have fun with her. I approached her and made her walk against the mirrors.

-Heey, were you spying on me?- I could feel her breath on my neck. It was something really perverted. Just my style.

-Look at my eyes.- I was always annoyed when people didn't look at my eyes, while talking to me.

-You don't have to spy on me... I'll show you whatever you want, just ask...- I put my hand near her head, to keep her close to me. I just wanted to have fun and see how she would react. I took off my belt.

-I show you everything... Just ask...- I was waiting for the right time to begin to take off my pants. Guess she was really embarassed.

-Ya! I wasn't spying! And I don't want to see anything, not even you!- She cried and I laughed. I was really enjoying this moment. I stared at her. I felt attracted to her as much as to be perverted. I took off my pants down to my knees, still looking at her. She was beautiful when she was embarrassed. Since when was she so beautiful?!

-What are you doing?!- Asked she, panicking.

-I was just joking.- Well, I must stop.

-Sorry.- She said. I laughed and went to get the key. I put it in my pocket and look at her. But why was she so beautiful, that day?

-Seriously, why were you spying on me?- I asked, approaching. I was courious.

-You're wrong, I wasn't spying on you. I was just passing through the hallway and I heard the music from here.- Oh yeah?

-Then why were you following me?

-No, I wasn't following you...

-So what? - I pushed her towards the mirrors.

-So nothing! Let me go!- She cried. Oh, she was so beautiful when she was angry and embarrassed. Jungkook wait what. Jimin and Yoongi tried to open the door.

-Ya, Jungkook! Open the door! What are you doing?!- I didn't want to open. At least, not before an answer.

-Then answer to this one question. Why did you continue kissing me? You know what I mean.- Why didn't she just push me away as always?

-Answer.- The guys found a key.

-Hurry up.- C'mon.

-So why did you kiss me?- Fuck. She was right tho. Why did I kiss her? Jimin and Yoongi opened the door and she ran away. Aish.

-Jungkook! What were you doing?!- Jimin seemed worried.

-Anything. Just talking.- I replied, taking my things.

-Why did she scream then?- Added Yoongi.

-She always screams. That's normal.- I left with this sentence, and followed her. She disappeared fastly. I went home, but she wasn't there. I went at the park, near school, anywhere. She wasn't anywhere. I sent her a message. I was a bit worried.

"Ya, Minjang ah, where are you?"

"Where you're not." Wow. Smartass.

"I know this, pabo. Come home."

"I'm coming." It was easy to convince her. Woh~

After half an hour she arrived.

-Where were you?- I asked.

-Where you were not?- Aah she always got me mad when she acted like this.

-I was waiting for you.- I said.

-Why?- She asked. I didn't know either.

-For the dinner.

-Dinner?

-Make me dinner.

-Are you crazy?

-Does it seem like?

-It does.

-I'm not.

-Guess you are.

-No. I just want dinner.

-You're so annoying.

-So will you make it for me?

-Who knows.

-Come on. Please.

-Ugh... But I don't know what to make.

-Then I'll eat you.

-I'm not tasty.

-Then make something!

-All right.- It was so nice to joke and have fun with her. Finally she decided to go to the kitchen. After an hour she called me. Wow, I wasn't sure she would have made dinner for real! I entered the kitchen and found the food. Wait... Wasn't what I was looking at... Spaghetti Carbonara?! Oh my God!! My death!!

-Spaghetti Carbonara.- She said. I looked at her and smiled. I was so happy and I couldn't wait to eat.

-Do you want to be my wife?- I said, joking. If she were my wife, she could cook me delicious food every day. Not a bad idea. She laughed but said nothing. She left the kitchen and I finished the whole pot. I went into the living room and hugged her. By now I had realized that I felt good to hug her. When I hugged her, I felt something in my body, as if it made me happy. She made me happy. Always.

-Thank you very much for the dinner.- She laughed and pushed me away.

-You're so childish.- She said with an amused tone.

-What can I do with you? You're such a little baby.- I teased her.

-It's not true! Maybe I'm even older than you!- She crossed her arms. Oh no, you're not.

-Do you know when it's my birthday?- I asked. She couldn't know. After the first car accident, she had lost all the memories of when we were younger. Maybe she could remember something, but I doubt that she remembered my birthday. She was silent.

-September First, 1997.- I said. She realized I was older.

-I didn't ask you!- Heey, she understood she was younger aw. I laughed and ruffled her hair. However, she left.

Two days passed. Those were the two days when Minjang was more beautiful and pretty in her entire life. I didn't know if it was she who had become more beautiful, or it was me. And where was this talent to make people happy from? Anyway, I was hoping to be able to make her happy on the day of her birthday. As expected, she woke up happy, but I ignored her and said nothing. Obviously she felt offended, in fact she went to sit on the couch with a pillow. There was activity on kakao group.

Me: "She woke up!"

Namjoon: "You're doing what you need to do, right?"

Yoongi: "Don't spoil anything and follow the plans!"

Me: "Don't worry, it's progressing well. She sat on the couch and she's sad."

Taehyung: "Jimin, Hoseok  and me already arrived and we we're waiting here."

Namjoon: "Yoongi, Seokjin and I are coming!"

Hoseok: "Next step, show her the tickets! "

Me: "I'm ready!"

Everybody: "Fighting! Hwaiting!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN THIS ONE WILL REACH 3 COMMENTS!