39 || Thirty-ninth - MAKING YOU MINE

{JUNGKOOK's P.OV}
That was the best emotion. Having a date with Minjang. I was happier than happy. Hyungs were excited and happy too for me. I knew she liked me and I hoped I could amaze her somehow. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung, as agreed before, took her to get her ready for the night, while Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin would have spent the afternoon with me. Once she disappeared, I spoke to the hyungs.

-Hyungs. I wanna do something big, I wanna amaze her.

-What do you mean exactly?- Asked Namjoon.

-A "big" propose.- I started thinking. -What could I do?-

-Wait, so... you want to ask her to be your girlfriend?!- Yoongi seemed excited.

-Yes, hyung. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend!- I smiled and the hyungs seemed excited.

-Waah Jungkookie! You're the youngest but you're the first one who found his true love!- Seokjin said. It was actually true. I smiled. But then, I got a super idea.

-Hyung... What if... I bring her to the ferris wheel?- They seemed to like it.

-Yes, yes, I like it!- Namjoon seemed amazed by my propose.

-Are you gonna ask her when you'll be there?- Asked Yoongi.

-Should I? What if I don't ask her directly?

-What do you mean?- They seemed puzzled.

-Well, like in dramas! I saw one where a guy proposed with a well-decorated banner...

-So you want to do it with a banner?

-No, not exactly... Ah, I got it!- I got a wonderful idea. They were all amazed by my idea. I was sure she would have loved it. We went buying what I needed for my idea. Then they told me it was time to get ready. What should I have worn? From what I knew ,she liked cool guys, who wore cool but nice clothes. After all, I was just 16 and half, I could not wear a smoking. Hyungs brought me to a shop for guys around my age. They started showing me various t-shirts, jeans, jackets, hoodies.

-This one! I think you should wear this!- Seokjin pointed a mannequin. I came closer. Wow, I really liked that clothes.

-Girls like her like this kind of clothes, trust me!- Seokjin talked as he was an expert. After all, I could just trust that pink princess. I bought that outfit, composed by a simple white t-shirt with a denim jacket, black jean and my beloved timberland. It looked perfect and I knew her tastes, so... I also wore a dark blue beanie.

-She likes cool guys, right? Then I'd say you're perfect. You don't look sloppy and you're not too formal, you're perfect!- commented Yoongi. It was already late. We went eating, then, we went to the place I told her to go to. Hyungs saw the others and approached them. When we arrived, I finally saw Minjang. Well, someone. I couldn't believe that was really Minjang.

-Minjang...- I whispered and she raised her head. Yeah, it was her. The eighth wonder of the world. I wanted to shout how beautiful she was, but I was paralyzed by her beauty.

-Wooooh~- The guys seemed satisfied. Minjang and I were looking at each other. It looked like I impressed her and she did too.

-Then we leave you alone !-Said Taehyung, smiling. They greeted and left.

-Ah... Erm.. So.. Haha....-She was embarassed. How cute.

-You're so beautiful.- I didn't even want to say that, but the words came out from my mouth. She really was.

-You too.- We smiled and I approached her.

-Shall we go to noraebang?- I asked, smiling and she accepted. Walking, I held her hand. The embarrasment had to stopd. We arrived, entered and started screaming Her voice was so sweet, so beautiful. As sweet as her. We dedicated to each other a lot of songs! She was as good as the last time I heard her singing. It was so nice to sing with her!

-Let's go somewhere else now!- I said so we left.

-I feel so good with you.- I had to let her know.

-I feel too good with you as well. Thank you.- I smiled. Thank God. We walked hand in hand. My hand connected with my perverted mind, and the hand started to go down to her butt. She was making me a real pervert.

-Ya! What are you doing?- She moved my hand away and I laughed.

-You're a pervert.- She laughed too.

-Yeah, I am. But I am coz of you.- I looked at her. How could I not be a pervert with her? I couldn't resist. I brought her to the nearest hidden place.I wanted to have fun.

-What are you trying to do now?- I felt so dirty, but it was her fault, so I didn't feel guilty. I bocked her and she tried to escape. Hehe, I'm sorry, you can't escape from me.

-Erm... What do you want to?- I kept giving her vague answers. I didn't even kno what to say. My mind was thinking about not normal things at all.

-You're too beautiful.

-... You're really handsome too.

-You're so beautiful and sexy I wanna do bad things with you.

-... such as..?

-You wanna see it?

-No, I don't wanna see, I just wanna- I could no more hold it in so I kissed her. I kissed her really passionately. She did too. I was so excited. We kissed and hugged each other. Just this. I couldn't ask for anything better. My perverted mind brought me to touch her butt again and to kiss her neck.

-Wow..- She whispered. We left that place.

-Let's go, I want to bring you to a really nice place.- It was time.

-Let's go! I'll buy the tickets!- We were finally under the ferris wheel.

-You're a really sweet couple!- A lady told us.

-Well.. Actually we're not a couple...- Well...not yet. When we reached a pretty high spot, I thought it was the right time.

-Look there.- I pointed the lake where I prepared my idea with the hyungs. She was unbelievable. I made it once again!!