17 || Seventeenth Chapter - AGAIN?!

{YOUR P.O.V}

Another beautiful scene. This time I was lying on him. Embarrassing. Too embarrassing.

-Ya! But why do we always end up like this?- I cried, trying to get up.

-Why, don't you like this position?- He grinned, holding my body with his legs.

-Let me go!- I shouted. I honestly did not like the fact that I was lying on the body of Jungkook with certain parts that fit together.

-Why? There are only the two of us at home, now, no one will see us...- He turned me around, making me go downstairs and sat on top of me.

-Yayaya, what do you do? Are you crazy?!- I was starting to sweat. What was he doing?!

-We can do whatever we want...- He smiled like a pervert, touching under my chin with three fingers.

-Crazy, crazy, crazy, get up! Let me go!!- I cried, but he looked at me amused. He took his body closer to mine and came to my face. I turned to my right, I did not want our faces were so close.

-At least tell me why you don't get up!! I understand that it's impossible to make you get up with my own strength, then tell me your intentions!!- I tried to understand.

-Do you really want to see?- Pervert.

-No, I don't want to see! I just wanna know!- No, I did not want to see anything.

-What may do a boy want to do when he's at home alone with a girl?- He wondered this rhetorical question in a very horny way.

-I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO GET UP!!- I shouted. I'd had enough.-So? - This perverted face just did not want to go.

-Let's do this way. What if someone sees us?- I said this question.

-Hahaha, and how? Nobody will sees us,- he laughed -there are just me and you, now...- he added, looking around.

-We two and .... the emergency camera of dad?!- His eyes widened at the sight of that "emergency camera". Suddenly he jumped up and he look terrified.

-What?! What's that?- I - finally - sat on the couch and looked anxious.

-Dad, since when he lives in this house with mom, has installed a hidden camera to shoot for 24/7 what happens at home, if something good happens and he wants to keep as a memory or if a thief enteres or who knows who. The problem is that he doesn't want to tell anyone, not even to mom, how to turn off or delete the datas! In addition, it's connected to his cell and, if he's not at home when something happens like something noisy or something moving much in front of the camera, this sends the signal on his mobile phone and he can see everything... I really think that just when we started to run in front of the camera, this has sent signals and he and mother have seen it all!! And now?!- He explained, in a panic. Well, what to say? What an ingenious father. Too ingenious.

-.... You idiot !!!- I shouted angry, with an informal tone.

-Ya! What did you say?! Say that again!- He seemed upset about my words, so he re-start to run. While we were running, I threw myself on the couch and sat down.

-Wait. Stop! Don't do other stupid things, otherwise we end up as before.- I stopped him with a hand extended to him. He nodded and looked down. Then he took the photos that I had left on the couch and put them back in their place. Shortly after, the cell phone rang.

-Mom...? - He said, looking at the phone and then me. He replied and put the speakerphone.

-Yoboseyo?- He asked.

-Are you a grown child, maybe? Or an adult with the baby face?- Laughed, his mother.

-What? What does that mean?- We did not understand.

-You said well! Dad's camera has taken everything!- We both looked terrified and shocked. He was about to open his mouth and talk back, but his mother stopped him.

-You really like Minjang! Well, I'm happy!- He looked at me disgusted.

-Ommaaa, noo!! I'm just kidding!! I just wanted to, uh...- He looked at me in panic -Joke! Yup! I wanted to see her reaction hahaha yes, that's right! It was fun, right? Hahaha ...- He invented. She only laughed, obviously did not believe. And I?I won't do anything with this video! Bye love, a kiss! Minjang ah, saranghae! Son, fighting!- She hung up and Jungkook and I were speechless.

-Listen, let's forget this for now and let it go.- I stool over. He nodded.

-Let's see, what did you bought?- I asked, pointing to the grocery bags.

-Look.- He gave a kick to a bag, with his hands in his pockets. I stood up to take it, but he did not let me, taking them first.

-Mh, no.- He said, with a lower expression. He took them into the kitchen and closed the door, leaving me alone in the living room on the couch. A minute passed and he did not go out. Two minutes. Three minutes. I was already starting to get tired, so I lay down on the sofa to rest. After all, the hospital had told me to do it. I fell asleep for about twenty minutes. Shortly after, the presence of Jungkook woke me. He was sitting on the couch and looked at me in the face. He was holding a bag, from which protruded some slats of licorice.