14 || Fourteenth Chapter - EXPLAIN IT

{YOUR P.O.V}

I heard someone knocking on the doors of public toilets where I was and I turned around, not letting see my face. Fortunately, it was the mother of Jungkook, who entered worried. I was still crying waterfalls and sobbing and could not calm down.

-Ya, Minjang ah!- I turned to her, looking at her, full of fear and concern. For a moment, she seemed to be like my mom, who always helped me when I needed it. It was spontaneous to hug her and she hugged me back, holding me tight.

-Minjang Ah... Come here...- She calmed her voice and patted my head. She took the tissues to wipe my tears.

-Uljima...- (don't cry) She said. I successed to calm down after a while, and wiped my tears. She took my hand and led me to our room. She made me sit on the bed and began to talk.

-I saw what happened. I went up fastly to see the last fires and take an artistic photo. But they were covered by you two.- She sounded like a mother, of course, and very thoughtful.

-You two were kissing... Isn't it?- She tried to play down a bit, laughing.

-He did.- I could only say. She was thrilled, but did not show.

-Ohw... But it's a great thing, darling!- She slapped me on the thigh.

-No...- I said. She made a sad face, but then she took her camera and log on.

-I took a picture.- She announced, smiling.

-What?!- I "woke up" suddenly looked worried at the camera. She had not took one, not two, but three photos. I looked with open eyes. They were wonderful. Although if the subject were me and an asshole, the pictures were very artistic and beautiful.

-Look how beautiful you two are in this one!- She showed me her favorite of the three. In the space between my body and his, you could see his hand touching softly my cheek and could see very well both the faces and the lips, just as the most exciting moment. Wow, it was a beautiful picture. Too bad I was there with a jerk who was doing something that only jerks do.

-Please, delete them.- I asked her so quiet but pleading.

-Ah waee? You're great! I can't believe you're not dating! Who declared the love? You or my son?- She began to ask.

-No, nobody. We still hate each other. No one is declared and no one will do. He has just had some strange idea, a moment of madness that will never be repeated again.- I explained and she seemed very sad. Suddenly, someone opened the door and went in in alarm. It was just Jungkook, who looked at us with eyes wide open. I was getting up to change the room, but his mother stopped me and held me there. I looked at the floor.

-Jungkook ah, apologize.- Jungkook understood that she had seen it all and gave me a quick look of fear and then returned to his mother.

-Omma, aniyo!- He walked to her and looked at her with a pleading face.

-I went crazy, I don't even know what I did and why! There's nothing between us, don't get any ideas! Ommaaaa, jinjjaaaa!- The mother looked at him with an expression of sly and even doubting, but let it go.

-Honey, tonight sleep with your father, she'll sleep with me.- finally she said a good thing, that we put into practice. I went to sleep with that image in mind, this horrible image, and the awareness of being the most unlucky girl in the world.

-Wake uuuuup~! - In the morning I was awakened abruptly by someone shaking me.

-It's Christmas it's Christmas~!- Mom shouted. It was Christmas. IT WAS CHRISTMAS. And I loved Christmas! I jumped out of bed and the first thing I saw was the smile of the miss Jeon.

-Come, come!- She exclaimed, taking my hands and leading me to the Christmas tree.

-I wanted to buy a gift for Christmas for you! But I didn't know your tastes, so I asked Jungkook... I hope you'll like them! Open!- Jungkook? What wanted Jungkook knows about my tastes? Tsk, surely he must have told one of his crap. But I was still excited and looking forward to open the presents. I opened it. My eyes lit up by what I saw. A beautiful male red sweatshirt of OBEY but also a feminine thing: a light blue dress with long sleeves and wide short skirt.

-OH BUT AAAAH!- I could not express myself and started screaming like a crazy.

-Aww I love these things!- I embraced all the gifts.

-Really, you're sokind, I don't know how to thank you! These things are expensive!- I recognized the beautiful gift and I was happy to own it, but she had spent so much.

-Honey don't worry! We did it with pleasure!- She smiled happily. "We"? You and who?

-This morning we left early, Jungkook and I, and we went to buy these things! Actually, now it's noon! He recommended these to me! He told me that, according to him, you would have liked so much these things!- She announced. Then she looked behind me to the door of the other room. I turned and saw Jungkook standing leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets. I looked at him and he quickly opened his eyes, then, quickly, he went away.

-Did he really recommend to you?- I asked, smiling. She nodded delighted.

-Do you like them?- I smiled shyly and watched everything again. But those were my personal tastes or his? Because I had never said that I liked those things, yet they were my taste.

-Gomawoyo Jeon Jungkook!- (Thank you) I shouted, laughing with her mother.-Mmmh.- Was his only response. I smiled.

-Are you okay, now?- She asked.

-Let's act like anything happened.- I suggested, even a little bit angry and she accepted.

-I'm sorry I wasn't able to buy you anything... Ottokkae?- (what to do?) I apologized, embarrassed.

-Ya! Just your presence, for us, is a gift!- She smiled. I was happy to hear such a thing  like that and I smiled. Came the father of Jungkook, we exchanged greetings. Then I got out of our room and went to the other families for Christmas greetings. They were all happy. They transmitted joy in my heart. I went back into the room and immediately called my mother to wish her, dad and my sister a merry Christmas, too. We talked a lot. We'd all be back in Seoul this evening. We spent the whole day together to go in the Christmas markets and drinking hot drinks under the snow. We kids started playing with snow. They were older than me, but they acted like children and I liked it, because children have the opportunity to play more. And I was feeling like a little girl at the time.Evening arrived and we came back to Seoul. At the Seoul airport, we said goodbye and we exchanged Christmas greetings again. We came home very late and then we went immediately to sleep. I tried to forget the memories of December 24th, but I could not. That kiss was impressed in my mind. Why?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE, PLS :)