31 || Thirty-first Chapter - HOLD MY HAND!

{JUNGKOOK'S POV}
I put my phone away and tried to get Minjang's attention.
-Minjang~?- I smiled. She wasn't looking at me. I sat next to her and I stared at her, smiling.
-No school today!- I smiled once again.
-Uhm? What do you mean?- She finally turned towards me. I gave her a kiss on her cheek. This wasn't planned but why not.
-What.... why?- She was a bit confused. I took the tickets from Lotte World and smiled happily.
-Here! Happy birthday! Happy birthday Ahn Minjang!!- I showed her the tickets. She put a hand on her mouth and then smiled brightly.
-How did you know?- Asked she.
-I know everything.- I smiled at her.
-Thank you so much, really!! But whose is the other ticket?- She took her ticket but looked at the other one, trying to figure out whose it could have been.
-Of course mine, you idiot!- I told her and she laughed.
-Anyways, the other guys are coming too! They're already waiting for us!- I announced and she smiled even more. We left our house and as soon as she saw the others, she ran and hugged them.
-Thank you so much, really!- She hugged them one by one and they seemed really happy to be hugged by her. I actually couldn't stand her touching other guys, even tho they were my hyungs. Why?
-It's Jungkook's idea! We just helped him!- Taehyung smiled at her and pointed at me, so that everybody turned towards me. I smiled again. I could see she was happy.
-Thank you so much Jungkook, seriously.- She smiled. I smiled back and came closer to her.
-Shall we go?- We sang all the way long. We finally arrived at Lotte World.
-Oh my god, I'm so excited! I don'g really know how to thank you!- She kept thanking us. I was glad she appreciated my gift. We entered Lotte World and we were left amazed. It was huge and wonderful. She wanted to ride the longest, highest and scariest of those rides.
It seemed to be pretty scarying.
-I'm not gonna ride it.- Jimin looked up. He was going to throw uo already.
-Same.- Said Hoseok.
-You cowards!-laughed Namjoon.
-Is it okay to you if we ride it?- I asked Minjang if she wanted to do it and she was pretty confident.
-Let's go!- She shouted and we followed her.
-Hyung, take some pics when we're on!- Said Taehyung, as we went on the line. Small groups could go up. Unfortunately, just me and Minjang were included in that group and the others had to wait for the next turn.
-Are you really sure?- I asked once again, just in case she would have died while riding it.
-What about you?- She laughed.
-Let's go inthe middle. We'll be less scared there.- She said and I followed her. We sat and put security bells.
-Jungkook. I don't wanna do this.- She turned towards me and was really scared.
-But we're on now!- The ride made a sound, meaning it was starting.
-Jungkook, I'm serious, I'm afraid of heights!- She shouted.
-You tell me just now??- Anxiety came as she told me she was afraid.
-I was joking, I was joking. I can do it.- She was so scared she didn't even know what to say. How cute.
-Hold my hand.- I told her and she took my hand.
-Think of me when it'll go down.- I told her, trying to make her feeling more comfortable. We didn't even notice we were already in a really high place.
-What?!- She looked at me. I heard Jimin screaming. I looked down and waved. I felt a bit dizzy.
-Think of me!- I shouted.
-Why?- She asked.
-Do it now!- She looked at me and then screamed. We were going down. She held my hand really tight. I screamed with her, 'cause it was funny. She screamed so loud I thought my ears were going to break. Those roaller coaster were really fast. I already painted myself full of bruises. Up and down! This ride was never-ending! Minjang was having a lot of fun.
-Yaaaa whohoooooo!!! Put your hands uo wooohoooooo yeaaaah!!!- I was so happy she was having fun. Finally it was over. As we got down, she jumped to the hyungs.
-Wow! It was so cool! Yeeah wohoo!!- She jumped and screamed.
-I should have tried it!!- She said to Hoseok and Jimin.
-You're a real man, Minjang!- Hoseok told her and she smiled.
-Hyungs, you're worse than girls! If she rode it then you can di it too!- I laughed.
-Ya! What are you trying to say?!- Minjang shouted at me
-Tsk, this guy!- Jimin gave me a punch and laughed.
-Look! It's their turn now!- Minjang pointed the others who were already on the roller coaster. Jimin took a pictured of them.
-Gosh, did you hear Taehyung screaming?- Laughed Jimin. We actually heard them all screaming.
Jimin showed a video he took us just before and Minjang's screaming was so loud. The other hyungs were done. As time passed, we left the Lotte World and came back home just to wash ourselves and get ready.
-Minjang, see you later!- said Seokjin when we arrived home.
-Later? Why? What are we gonna do later?- She asked me.
-We're gonna party!- Namjoon smiled at her. She looked at me and smiled. Then, we got home to get ready for the night.
-Wait, wait.- I stopped her.
-What's up?- She asked, not understanding.
-I'll choose your clothes!- I wanted to see her with different clothes. Not always wearing those guys clothes. I found a skirt in her wardrobes. Really sexy: perfect. Then a really nice tank top. I chose the shoes too.
-You're perfect now!- She was a bit puzzled.
-I hate skirts!- She complained.
-But they're good on you!- I told her.
-You've never seen me before tho!- She laughed.
-On Christmas Eve. You were wearing a dress.- I remembered. -You were so beatiful. I couldn't helo but say it. I actually didn't care.She turned a bit red and left to the bathroom. She came out and... were that really her?
-Minjang... Are you really Minjang?- I asked someone, who was her. She  lowered her head, a bit embarassed.
-You are... really.... really beautiful...- She was fucking beautiful. And I was fucking sure. Every thing I was doing wasn't just random. I was in love with her. I loved her. Yeah. Me, Jeon Jungkook, I fell in love with Ahn Minjang.

________________________
Next chapter if this one reaches 3 comments!!