23

The war kept every soul awake throughout the night as all were busy to evacuate, to nurse and to fight.

  At some point, the Duke and his sons joined war as to help. Now, at first, I thought they would be a little help to the war but I forgot that these people are from the House of the Watsons.

  I forgot Duke Phil, was once called the Angel of Death. Earned the title by helping in Ludenreste's great war by killing every enemy he sees.

  I forgot Lord Technoblade, was once called the Blood God. Earned the title in the great war by demanding the blood of what his eyes and gut considers to be the enemy.

  Now, Lord Wilbur was considered to be dangerous as he single-handedly wiped out both enemies and comrades alike in a single push of a button. No one knew how he smuggled TNT beneath the ground and he refused to confess. After blowing up a foreign kingdom's ground, only Lord Wilbur was banned to ever step foot in the kingdom forever.

  I mean, just imagine! A twelve year old kid begged his father to fight in a war but privately snuck TNT all over the place the night before. I was like, what? Ten that time?

  And as for Lord Thomas or just plain-old Tommy, was a wee little baby that time.

  As for now, I just hope Lord Wilbur doesn't pull the strings he once pulled when he was twelve.

  It's quite cool to actually watch them fight rather than be told what happened. Look how Lord Technoblade speeds his way towards a creeping pillager behind Duke Phil. How Lord Wilbur cut three heads in one full swing. How swift these three must be once you are in a close proximity.

  Suddenly, a ball of fire returned the feild with a fast pace, killing enemies in its way.

  Ahh, he's back.

  Wait... where was he? That's suspicious.

  Well, at least he's ba-

  Whip!

  All I could do was scream as an arrow whipped past my face. Moved one more inch then I would've lost my eye.

  I twisted my head to where the arrow came and I saw menacing pillager holding a loaded crossbow. His left arm and foot tangles with the thick vines Sapnap uses to get up to his quarters.

  I ran inside to get through the door but he shots another arrow near my face again as a warning not to move. I slowly turned my body to face him, and I regretted my whole desicion of not being able to learn how to combat.

  While his right foot is planted on the floor, his right arm clasps the crossbow, already loaded with an arrow with a razor-sharp edge. Its tip had seemed to glimmer under the moonlight.

  He moves excruciatingly slow as he side stepped whilst still pointing the crossbow at me. His steps seemed to echo throughout the cries of soldiers outside and stands by the door. He moves his left hand to the knob and the sound of the lock clicking made my heart sink and my stomach into mush.

  He again side stepped around me, eyeing my every move while I look for a place to escape this silent but violent bitch.

  He starts making gibberish sounds that I can't quite understand. When I didn't respond, he shoves the crossbow more towards me and I instinctively raised my hands and say, "Hey! Hey, why don't you put that away?"

  Practically, the worse thing to say but it just so happens to slip out of my mouth.

  He then starts making those gibberish noises again, this time more aggressive. As I stepped one foot beside the other, the enemy copies the same.

  Stepping round and round, it has come to the point where the open balcony is right behind my back. Already thought of an escape, I made a mad dash towards the vines and climbed, hoping to at least get away from the savage.

  Now, I was sure I am fast at climbing these vines but this pillager was faster than me, so I violently shook the vines to af least let him fall back to the balcony.

  He made a troubling face but turned into rage when he looked up at me and starts climbing like a little but menacing spider.

  That pushed me to start climbing again mixing with the wobbling, which slowed me down, making it the reason my ankle get caught. A shriek escaped my mouth and I started shaking my leg and, alas!

  The enemy falls down onto my balcony, followed by an audible splat sound. Crimson red liquid pools by the back of his head and I would have been the same as him if I hadn't controlled myself by not puking at the horrid sight.

  The climb resumed and finally, I have reached another balcony, specifically Sapnap's balcony.

  I ran full speed ahead and pushed the door wide open and it revealed Sam in a sword fight with a pillager.

  Fuck it! I'm not safe!

  Sam paused at seeing my frozen body and yelled, "Get back in the room, Princess!" and fought back to the pillager that gave him few hits.

  I panicked and looked for places to hide and yelled "It's not safe in there either!" to which Sam paused again, resulting into being hit with the axe's handle on his head.

  Sam, as he ran out of patience, ended the small fight with a plunge of his trusty glowing trident into the enemy's chest and blood spilled over the red carpeted floor while I stand bewildered by the sidelines.

  He panted as puffs of air escapes his mouth and all I could think was,

  Goddamn, whoever this woman must be that Sam has a liking to, she is damn lucky. I'm not mad, though. Sam's my friend, only Sapnap can—wait.

  Stop it, get your shit together!

  "He could have killed you right on the spot, right?" was the thing he said and based on his tone, he's mad. No one likes it when he's mad. I fucked up.

  "Hey! I would have been killed too if I had stayed inside because if you didn't know mister, I was chased by an enemy right before I opened these doors."

  He furrowed his brows and asked, "Someone chased you?" And because my adrenaline from earlier hadn't washed away, I leaned on the door frame and checked my nails as to add for dramatic flair. "Yes. You are free to watch the scenery below."

  And he did, and he said nothing. He rolled his eyes and pinched his nose and said, "Fine, come on. I'll take you to the King."

~~~~~~~
Speaking: alright, you may now gobble this chapter. but for realss, thank you guys for the 3k reads!!!

you are the best my beloveds!!

but this story will come to an end eventually and we'll start anew with another fic with another mcyt.

don't worry tho, i ain't rushing. i could give this book several more chapters or more but the end is near but not near enough to worry about it.

anyways... again thank you for the 3.53k views, it is very much appreciated my friends, know that.

and thank you for reading Eros, you may now move on to the next chapter. byee.

-Lily
~~~~~~~