Chapter Fourteen

Bucky's POV

I am beyond angry. Who the fuck does this guy think he is. I don't care, he is never coming near them again.

Opal's putting Hunter to bed as I pace my room. I don't know what to do, I'm so angry. I haven't spoken a word the whole way here. I need to take my anger out on something, preferably a punching bag. I march toward the stairs and stop in my tracks. I promised Opal I wouldn't just storm off anymore. I turn back around and see that she's standing in the hallway watching me, her expression unreadable. I rush to her and wrap my arms around her back, smashing my lips into hers. "I was going to go to the gym but then I remembered I promised to talk to you first", "Thank-you" she whispers "you can go to the gym first if you want", I look at her with so much adoration "I'm just so fucking angry, I don't know what to do with all of these emotions". She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for another kiss "I have an idea" she smirks.

I slam Opal against my door as soon as we step foot in my room. Our hands roam each others body's fast and eagerly as we make out hungrily. She told me to take my anger out on her, I told her to tell me if I'm going too far; so this is what we're doing. She pulls my shirt over my head and undoes my pants. I follow suit. She's wearing a black lacy bodysuit underneath, I let out a hungry growl "Fuck and to think I was about to go to the gym instead". She smiles against my lips and I nip at her skin. "James" she breaths out, "What do you want, doll? Use your words", she breaths heavily "I want you to eat my pussy". I immediately drop to my knees and lift her one leg over my shoulder, I hold on to both of her thighs as I latch on to her clit, she lets out a loud moan, thank god for sound proofing. I suck aggressively on her clit, Opal let's out a mixture of whimpers and moans. As her body trembles beneath me, I continue lapping up every ounce of her juices until she collapses on top of me. I lift her up and carry her to my bed. "Turn over" I demand. She bites her lip and gets into position. Just like a pro, she arches her back until her stomach reaches the mattress and spreads her legs wide. I run my fingers through her folds "I could eat this pussy all day but for now, I'm going to fuck you and make you scream my name". I waste no time in pushing my swelling cock into her tight entrance. I hold onto her hips and start pushing her ass back and forth. Thoughts of everything I'm currently pissed about come flooding in and before I know it I'm smashing into Opal with so much force and speed she's actually screaming my name. She grips the sheets and buries her face into the pillow so I grip her pony tail and pull her up-to me, her back against my stomach and her head resting on my shoulder. "James" she calls out, "That's right, baby. Scream my name", "I'm going to-", "Me too, doll. Come all over my cock". That's all it takes for her to milk me dry.

After we've cleaned up, we lay in bed. Opal traces my chest with her finger tips while I play with her hair. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks. "I just don't want anyone to ever hurt you". She kisses my chest "how did you know?". I know exactly what she's referring to. "Cindy. She assumed I knew and was shit talking him to me when you went out back to take the trash out a few weeks ago". She nods in understanding. "I don't think I can walk" she giggles. I laugh with her "Yeah, sorry about that", "No, don't be" she smirks. We begin to converse about the type of things we like sexually. I tell her I haven't really experimented much since being out of Hydra's control. I already know she hasn't dated or had sex in 6 years. "So what type of things do you want to try?" She asks as she sits up. I continue playing with her hair as she looks down at me, "I'm up for anything, doll- except for any ass stuff on my end " I quickly add. She smiles brightly at me "Damn, you've just ruined my plans". She thinks for a moment or two "Ever wanted to try knife play?" My eyes light up, I thought mentioning that would be a little scary so I just planned on keeping it in my fantasies, "That seems like something you'd like", I laugh at her accuracy "You want to do that?" I ask, she nods her head "I want to do everything with you". I kiss her temple "Just when I thought sex with you couldn't get any better".