Chapter Twenty-Nine

Opal's POV

James still isn't out of the clear yet but he's really been making it up to me for the last couple of weeks. I cannot believe how fast I caved though, that's embarrassing. But what can I say? I love him.

His birthday was last week, me and Hunter spoiled him. So did the team, Cindy, Nora and George. I wish I could have taken him away for the night or something but it's so difficult having to find somewhere for Hunter to go especially since he wants to spend the whole day with James. Which is why Tony secretly booked us a hotel for the weekend. That son of a bitch.

I'm silently staring out of the window watching the tree's fly by while James drives, hand on my thigh. "This is our first weekend away. We'll have to do another one before the baby gets here" he smiles. I turn my head and face the man that I am utterly obsessed with "Yeah, that would be nice". I smile sincerely and just watch him. He's doing nothing interesting but I could stare at him all day and not get bored. Suddenly I'm snapped out of my trance by a vibration in my pocket. I pull my phone out and see that an unknown caller is phoning. "Hello?" I answer, "Is this Opal Johnson?". I freeze. How do they know that name? James senses my discomfort 'Speaker' he mouths. I do as asked "Hello?" The unknown caller asks, "Uh, sorry. Yes this is Opal Johnson" I cringe as I say that last name, James looks at me confused. "Oh thank god, I've phoned at least 9 different people today", "Who is this?", "Oh right, sorry. Uh this may come as a shock but my name is Louisa- Louisa Johnson. I'm your mother". I remain silent as I process the information. James has parked up the car and is facing me waiting for my response. "Oh" is all I can manage to say. "I know, I'm sorry I just had to get in contact. I heard about your father getting arrested and just wanted to check up on you- see if you needed anything". I let out an obnoxious laugh "Seriously? Now you're calling? It's a little late don't you think?". James snatches the phone out of my hand when he notices how much in trembling. "Hi, this is Opal's boyfriend". I'm left out of the rest of the conversation and quite frankly, I don't want to know.

Once the phone call ends I look at him waiting to hear what was said. He starts to drive, not looking my way and eventually speaks "You're meeting her tomorrow for lunch. She's living 20 minutes from here. No debate and no discussion, you need this". I let out a sigh and decide against arguing with him. So much for a weekend away from everyone.

When we get into the hotel, James immediately drops our bags and latches his lips onto mine. I pull his bottom lip between my teeth and look up at him. He groans in desire and lifts my body up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me over to the bed. He breaks apart our kiss but his mouth never leaves mine. "Opal, I want you to sit on my face" he breathes out. My words seem to have gotten stuck in my throat, all I can do is nod. We undress each other like we're running out of time. James lays his head on the unnecessarily plump cushion and gives me a devilish smirk. I bite my lip and straddle his lap. "What are you waiting for?" He asks, I lean down to his ear and whisper "I want to taste you first". He lets out a groan as I trail kisses down his toned abs. I reach his hardened cock and force it in my mouth. I take every inch of him which earns me a moan. I work my tongue in circles and move my mouth up and down, sucking and licking every inch. "You need to stop. I want to be inside you soon". I slowly come up and release his length with a pop "Fuck, you look so hot" he breaths out as he wipes away a string of drool attaching my lips and his cock to one another. James leans back and points to his face "Sit". I climb up his body, he takes hold of my hips and lines my entrance up to his mouth. I hold onto the headboard as he slowly brings me down.

James wastes no time in attacking my clit with his warm tongue. I let out a loud moan and rock my hips back and forth, riding his face. I've never felt so much pleasure in my life. James groans letting me know that he's enjoying this just as much as I am. The vibrations send me over the edge and I find myself clinging to the headboard and squeezing my legs within 5 minutes.

I flip myself over onto my back and let James hover over me. His stubble is glistening with my juices and he has a wild smile plastered on his face. "You ride my face so good, baby. Now I want to feel you". He slips into me with ease, thanks to our previous activities and we make love. None of the rough, fast, hard sex that we usually have. This time we take it slow, tell each other how much we love one another and explore our bodies. It's just as effective as our usual sex, if not better.

After we're done, I take a shower. James insists on putting our things away so I let him. He never let me do things before but now I'm pregnant he's even worse. I guess I'll thank him in a few months when I can no longer walk on my own. I get out of the shower and throw on one of his black shirts, my hair is wet and mangled so I throw it up in a messy bun. "You done?" I ask, James looks up from his spot on the bed "Yeah" he opens his arms and I gladly oblige. As I sit on his lap, he kisses my head and rubs circles around my legs. Getting further and further up he gasps "You're not wearing any panties", I giggle against his chest "Is that a problem Mr Barnes?", "Not at all" he smirks, flipping us over into our early position and sucking on the skin beneath my ear.

We spend the rest of our night having sex, making the most of our time alone.