Chapter Thirty-Four

Bucky's POV

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. WHERE IS IT? JAMES WHERE THE FRICK IS MY PHONE" Opal's been freaking out all morning and it's adorable. She's ripping apart the living room searching for her phone. As for the 'Frick', well Jasmine's started picking up on words.

Jasmine's second birthday was last week. I know right? Time how flown by.
"ARGHHH"
I place my cup of coffee down and walk towards my very dramatic fiancé (Yes, still engaged).
"Opal?" She ignores me. I grab her shoulders and force her to stop throwing cushions and look at me "Stop stressing out. You're going to do great" I take hold of her hand and raise it, she rolls her eyes as she notices her phone grasped tightly in her own hand. I let out a chuckle and kiss her knuckles.

Opal never returned to work at the lab with Tony and Bruce after we had Jasmine but I'd help out on a couple of missions (The safe ones). But now that Jasmine's two, Opal decided that she's ready to find some work. She struggled for a while deciding what she wanted to do as she didn't want to go back into education. She spent three nights staying up until stupid AM searching for suitable jobs that she could do, that doesn't necessarily require a degree. Yesterday morning she finally found a teaching assistant job in a university lab that's close by, she'd be learning on the job as well as doing what she loves. She sent in her CV aswel as an email and they requested an interview ASAP. Which is where she's off too now.

I officially retired as an Avenger two weeks ago so I guess this makes me a stay at home dad. How 'Modern Feminist' of me.

I give Opal a kiss, wish her luck and watch her as she scurries out of the door. I know she's going to absolutely smash it.

Opal's POV

I am so nervous right now. There's a very slim chance that I'll get this job but at-least I tried right?

I look around reception as I sit and wait. The walls are a creamy colour and the seats are a deep green. Sitting here reminds me of my school experience. I was always sent to the principles office. Oh god. What if that comes up? Before I have chance to spiral my name is called. I get up and walk into the office.

I take a seat opposite the Dean.
"I have to say, I don't usually request interviews with people who are unqualified but yours was very interesting".
I had stated that I worked with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner- quirks of dating an Avenger.

We spend an hour talking and discussing things. She questions me on things that I'd, of course, have to know working in a lab and she called up Tony and Bruce to check that what I say is true. They confirm and tell her what it was like working with me and how I helped out with the complicated things. Right now, she's writing down something. I place my hand on my leg to stop it from shaking.

Once she's finished, she slams her book shut and stands up, I follow suit.
"Opal Lewis. It was a pleasure to meet you..."
The little hope I had left, disappeared "Oh. Tha-",
"And it will be a pleasure to work with you too" she smiles. Sly. "Oh my gosh, thankyou so much!".

We shake hands and I practically skip out of the college. As soon as the fresh air hits me I call up James.
"How'd it go?" He asks as soon as he answers.
"Not great" I reply.
"Awe, Opal. I'm sorry. What happened?", "Well...long story short, I start Monday". There's silence on his end for a good five seconds.
"You bitch!" He laughs, "Hurry home so I can congratulate you".

I arrive home and park up my car. I don't even have chance to make it to the front door before James bolts out towards me and lifts me into the air. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into a kiss.
"Congratulations, baby. I knew you'd do it". He begins to walk into our house and heads straight upstairs, "James, what are-", "Cindy's picking up Hunter from school and Nora and George have Jasmine".

Me and James haven't had time for ourselves in a while. Since having Jasmine, we've had sex a total of 2 1/5 times. Yes, a half.

James kicks open the door, causing me to laugh and he lays me down on the bed.
"A whole day to ourselves" he smirks. I snake my arms around his neck and connect our lips in a hungry kiss. James growls as he deepens the kiss and slips his tongue along the inside of my bottom lip.

I pull his shirt over his head and unbuckle his belt with desperation. James kicks off his jeans as he runs his hand down my skirt "Professional clothes suit you. But I prefer nothing", he pulls my skirt down in one quick motion and tugs on my blouse. The sound of buttons flying everywhere and fabric tearing creates a scorching heat between my legs. James flashes me his charming smile before resuming our kiss.

I rub my hand over his bulge and slowly slip my hand inside his boxers. He pulls my hand out and breaks our kiss. I pour my lips at him on confusion. "I have a better idea".

Before I know it, I'm on top of James. Backwards. He pulls my hips toward him "Sit down" he demands. I slowly lower myself onto his face and lean down, latching my lips around his hardened length. As soon as his tongue darts out, my hips buck. He growls and digs his fingers into my flesh which sends a shock of electricity through my body. I circle my tongue around the tip of his cock before swallowing every inch of him.

Our muffled moans bounce off every wall of the house and the vibrations edge me closer and closer each time. I can feel the burn in my stomach creeping up on me. James pulls my hips and begins to work his tongue rougher and faster. The burn intensifies and I'm so clouded with pleasure that I can hardly keep on going. James pulls my hair, removing my mouth when he feels my legs shake and body tense. I let out a loud moan as my orgasm crashes through me. My vision blurs as I feel my juice run down my thighs.

Once I'm down from my high, james flips me over and lifts my left leg. He looks me in the eye as he runs his tongue over my thigh, lapping up every bit of my cum. Then he does the same with my right. His stubble glistens with my juices.

I watch him as he reaches into our bedside table draw and pulls out a condom. He tears it with his teeth and placed it over himself like a pro. He lowers himself and pushes into me with an unexpected roughness. I let out a moan mixed with pain and pleasure.
"Fuck. I've missed how you feel" he groans. I remain silent as my body adjusts to his size, once again. James waits for my cue before moving. Once the pain disappears I let him know I'm ready with a quiet "Fuck me, Sergeant".

We have sex four times before it's time to pick up our kids. I can't even begin to count how many orgasms he give me. I am worn out.

As I sit in the passenger side of the car, I lean my head back and watch him intently. I am so happy with our life right now. I'm not even mad that we haven't had chance to plan our wedding yet.

"What you smiling at?" James questions. "I love you. So much" I reply. He placed his hand over mine and squeezes it. "I love you with everything I have".