CHAPTER 2

BTS V AS RYAN SPENCER

I know most of you guys are huge fans of kdrama and k pop so I thought to use them in my casting...

Hope you liked it .
Enjoy ^_^

*************

He has perfect facial features- mesmerizing intense eyes , he have that perfect chiseled jaw, his lips were so pink and looked so kissable...

I extended my hands to touch his chest but he grabbed my hand which made me look at him..

He's taller than me I'm just 163cm while he was 181cm.

"Stop looking at me like that" he gave me a glare I could see his face turned a little red even his ears too while I gave him a half smile.

"I want you" i stated again to make myself clear while he rolled his eyes..

I shrugged my shoulders...
Well eventually I'll make you mine..

"Show me your schedule" he asked and I handed him over..

He started looking at it and I was looking at him..

He just looks so purrfect..

"You have English and Science with me" he looked at me and said.

"I'm hungry" that's all I said blinking at him

He looked at me and then at the tray which had fallen down on the ground.

"Fine" and I smiled at him.

I held his arm with my hands and he tried to free himself but it was useless...

And he gave up.

I smirked at victory.

"Try not to cause more trouble for me" now I know how my brother and him are friends

"I can't guarantee" that's all i said.

"You know your brother is already worried about you" he said by showing me my brother's nd his chats.. I looked at him.

"It wasn't my idea to go to school. I can still complete my education by homeschooling" i simply stated..

"He wants you to cure your antisocial behaviour. Try to make friends atleast" he suggested

"I already have one" he raised his eyebrows..

"Oh really, who?" He asked while opening the door of the cafeteria.

"You" i smiled at him.
He rolled his eyes on me..

"Look that bitch is with Ryan"

"She thinks she's the queen but she looks like an ugly duckling"

"Ryan will soon get rid of her. We all know who he admires." I heard there giggles

"Just ignore them if you want me to accompany you." he whispered..