Chapter - 15(2)

This chapter is quite lengthy.. hope you enjoy it..

Unknown's Pov:–

Dante took control over me and within a few seconds he stood behind John who was about to remove Sara's bra...

He threw him away on the ground making him clash right on the building's wall which took him by surprise...

Dante turned around to look at our mate.. who was covered in blood, bruises, cuts and scars...

She was looking down in shame.. her silent sobs were audible for us to be heard...

"I'm sorry my love, i didn't want to meet you like this" he said softly, cupping her face which made her look into our eyes directly, I swear I saw her eyes softened cuz within few seconds she looked away again..

"Save others, save my brother" she whispered softly.. still not keeping an eye contact with me

I heard John's movement.. and he was about to attack me coming straight behind my back but again without looking at him i knew where he was... I just waved my hand and again threw him away where his group of mutts were standing...

"I'll do as you say my love, but firstly let me help you out" she said nothing..

I started to unlock these cuffs which made her lose her balance but I caught her right on time...

Dante covered her with my jacket and turned around to see the culprit who was glaring at us in anger.

"Shall we continue, John" Dante smirked sinisterly...

Sara's Pov:-

I'm just ashamed of myself and mostly disappointed that's all i know

Why?

Not because my stalker saved Everyone including me.

Because I wasn't able to save others and not just that I put others in danger

Those flashes of memories of what john was doing to me and how my stalker made every single soul know what happens when you touch what belongs to him

Was terrifying..

He ripped John's heart out.. killed him.
And again he just....

I gulped loudly in fear
I can't describe what he actually did to him

I'm in his room, in my stalkers room..

I was drugged with Aphrodisiac he gave me an antidote and took me to the shower.. and right now

He was silently treating my wounds cleaning them, putting ointment and stitching a few of my wounds...

He was taking care of me which is completely opposite of his behaviour.

Is it some kind of his mind games or does he genuinely care for me?

"Whatever you think whatever you feel I can sense and hear them without you speaking a word out of ur pretty little mouth, malyshka" I looked at him blankly.. who was focused on doing his work.

"Why did you help me?" I whispered.

"You're my to ruin, malyshka. I can't let anyone else do the honours, can I?" He started sterly

What else did I expect from him?

All he cares about is his possession. He thinks about me as his possession as if I'm some kind of object to him..