Chapter 7

There will be a third person pov.
Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov: ~

She walked sexually as the music started. Her hands looked so delicate as she gently touched her face and her curves making everyone look at her parts as her hand moved , those sharp slim legs knew how to make each movement look flawless and sexy at the same time. The way her legs moved sharply in each twist and twirls, her leg movement makes her dress go slightly up showing off her snake tattoo with roses and thorns. Those innocence which held in her eyes looked so captive and attractive that I could feel guys were looking at her in lust. I was fuming in anger. I wanted to make each and everyone know who she belongs to.

Just a matter of time.
Then the whole world will know
Sara Rosaline is mine.

....
....
....

Sara's pov...

I forgotten I had a partner who I knew just a few minutes ago. I felt his cold hands grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder. Twirled me around as I bend a little backwards. He pulled me back and I hugged him with my hands behind his head pushing his head to be nearest to my neck and with one of my leg wrapped his leg. I felt his hot breaths on my neck making my breath uneven and his lips tracing my neck. I couldn't handle all these emotions and I pushed him with my hands which made him stubbled with a smirk on his face.

He knew he was affecting him which made him smirk at me in mockery.

His moves, this grip, his fingers and his grace made me feel so confident. I never did any shows before. He was the first one with whom I'm dancing on the stage. His hands were touching me sensually which was thrilling and exciting at the same time

His eyes felt so familiar, his hair, his touches, even his smell too.. all I want was him to be closer to me and that's wht it happened as we dance.

I felt like this whole place was just empty, I was trying to make myself feel inferior to him, to be in the spotlight while he tried to break my walls make me crumble in his tight holds and sensual touches.

To the audience, they can only see it as a form of a dance but for me it was a tease. Tango is a sensual dance so it's understandable but my partner was making me feel aroused. He knew how to tease me without getting caught.

Those hot breaths, teasing touches on my neck and my bosom made my nipples hard under this thin fabric. I really wanted to clench my thighs together but I couldn't.

The closer he was the more his fingers purposely brushed my nipple area above the fabric which made me groan in frustration and desperation.

He was making me go crazy. Between my legs I felt wetness as his fingers slowly teasing flickering my inner thighs. My breaths were uneven, I had an unknown tingling sensation inside my belly whenever he touched me which made me desire him to be inside me to do something to kill these all sensation and get me back to my sense which I lost.

All I know is that something is off..
Why he makes me feel like someone who I fear the most?

The thought is causing me more fear, thrill and curiosity.

As we came face to face looking straight into one another's eyes my hand went behind his neck and the music stopped with what I did.

'ty khorosho pakhnesh' moya lyubov'
My heart felt numb at those words.
I felt my world is going to crush down as soon as I heard those word.