Chapter 14

This chapter is too lengthy...
Sorry for that

Enjoy...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov of the Unknown:-

"I must say she looks gorgeous, brother" as she was munching popcorn and enjoying Sara's performance

I'm impressed with her skills. Those moves, those seductive expressions and waves her hips made. Those delicate hands she's using to lure the audience to look at her are spectacular...

"Damn her legs look so gorgeous, I want to taste what she's hiding in that dress of hers" few lowly werewolves were looking at her in lustful way.. as Sara circled her legs giving everyone a mysterious glimpse of her thighs..

"Guys, she's mine to taste first then she'll be your feast to enjoy " My sharp hearing heard John's word who's the beta of the Crimson Moon Pack. Who sat few rows infront of us..

"Shall we use them?" My sister suggested and I kept looking at the performance

"Sure why not" I replied without taking my eyes off of her..

I'll surely make her give me a private show.

My sister was clapping her hands in excitement while I was looking at Sara Rosaline..

I should've listened to my sister. Marking Sara Rosaline was a bad idea.
But I can't tell anyone especially my family that Sara Rosaline is my Mate.

My body wants her, my demon and I want her to mark us. But If I let her claim me she'll be my weakness.

And as being Lord of the Demon Having Weakness is not acceptable at all..

"You really think she's special?"

"Maybe she's one of the late shifters" I hummed looking at performance.. as i didn't care less

"What if she's not a werewolf?" My sister's lover stated and continued
"What if she's a witch or hybrid or just plain human?" He asked in confusion

"Like we care, all we want is revenge, love" she sweetly said to her lover

"Right brother?" I hummed again.

A part of me wants Sara Rosaline to never be part of this mess.. but we can't change fate let's see how you deal with this all alone, my gurl..

Yesterday I saw her she didn't knew it was me who took away her pain i could hear her thoughts she called me an angel which was disgusting as I'm the opposite.. but what I was doing there was washing away the pain which my mate was going through.

Plenty of times i watched her suffer. Evryone were enjoying it while my demon didn't approved it he was fighting to take control and protect her but I couldn't let it happen.. my sister her lover my right hand and my best friend Michael was there watching her being suffered..

"She's quite strong for a human to go through it." My best friend Michael stated...

My demon sensed something unusual about her when we marked her which we are quite not sure..

Her aura was a little weird.. nothing like werewolves nothing like a fairy nor vampire

Is she really a plain human? Or is this how it feels like to have a mate?