Chapter 20

"How you know I'm here?" I couldn't see him but feel him around me? Which is strange ... is this what they call a mate bond?

"We are mates your other half talks to my demon all the time, ofc it's normal to know whereabouts of one another" he replied and I was confused

"Really? How did I not know about this thing?" Why is she hiding such a big piece of information from me!!??

I got betrayed by my own other half..

"So right now.. are you talking to me inside my mind or ...?" I'm hella confused yet frustrated.. as I know nothing about this thing

I can sense his presence but can't see him, is he playing tricks on me or it's just the way this mate bond works..?
I was so engrossed in my thoughts that..

"Ahhh" I was suddenly spun around into his arms, his eyes were back to normal no more blood red which craved for blood and mischief, just grabbing my waist with his warm hands was spreading his heat into my body wanting to be so close to him that I felt like.. and that's when I saw his eyes..

I can't deny the fact that his eyes are something which makes me want to look at them for the whole time.. they are hypnotizing me.. for others it might be boring and clingy but for me his eyes are something which makes me feel happy and peaceful.. the way his eyes held emotions for me is something which gives me and my soul an assurance that even i deserve to be loved and cared.. but if he does loves me then..

"We are mates then why are you still hiding your face to me?" I questioned him narrowing my eyes on him..

"Patience my mate, patience.. already falling for your mate?" I scoffed in disgust as soon as he touched my cheeks and I slapped his hand

"I don't want a guy like you it's my other self who loves you.. not me" and I tried to break free from his hold which made it worse as he pushed me towards the wall as the hot water was hitting on us his black shirt was drenched the water did the most amazing thing, making his shirt drenched as I can see the fabric sticking to his body so well.. his well sculpture figure was so magnificent to watch.. i really tried my best to calm myself from touching him, his smell is so intoxicating.. the mix of wood and spice with an unknown plesant smell which wants me to give myself to him..

Get back to reality bishhhh...

That's when I snapped back to reality.. thanks for the reality check velika..

While I was fully naked under him my hands were placed on top of me as he trapped me and his other hand was securing my back as it was arched..

A very awkward moment i gulped in nervousness, his eyes which were digging deep right into my black orbs in lust

I looked away from his grey orbs i don't know why but I'm missing his red eyes, maybe mostly his other half..

"Trapping you right under my hold with you being naked makes it hard for me to control myself, Mylashka." His deep sensual voice was making me take deep breaths and I was having the whole zoo dance inside my stomach crazily...

I have to hold myself and make him believe I'm not into him even though there is some kind of pull maybe it's due to the bond...

"Not so fascinated by the idea of you being my mate" I fiercely stated to him who just growled at me..

"Think twice before I make you say my name" I chuckled at his silliness

"You really think so.. i already have someone else who i'd like to spend my time with, maybe moan his name in pleasure... I doubt your skills" i smirked at him in victory while he roared and started to drag me Outta the bathroom..