Chapter -22

Time was running and Velika was worried, trying to rack her brains to get her owner back to her life...

She can do many things but not everything.. that's when she sighed in defeat

The mate bond stuff is not in her hands.. powers can't be used on it whatever the mate bond has done to the other person, it has to be fixed by its mate.. oh lord... Why I'm stuck with such a stupid lil demon mate.. even though Dante is nice yet the human is foolish and stupid..

My owner already made it clear that she'll either die than taking help from Dante and his owner..

What am I gonna do??

"Velika..." And that's when I heard his voice

"My love" my eyes were filled with tears as he called me with his deep husky voice.. sweetly addressing my name which made my heart beat fast in delight

"I'm really sorry about my owner's behaviour I know you're in so much pain, just tell me how I should make it up to you?" He sounded defeated as he sensed my misery

"I failed to rouse fair Sara from her slumber, for she has been ensnared in the shadows of despair. Numbness has gripped her soul, and she perceives herself as naught but a mere vessel of worthlessness. Alas, she deems herself unworthy of my presence, yet little does she know the depth of her own worth."

"I'll help I'll be there in any min"

"Nooo" I commanded in pain and urgency

"My master wants me to take no help from you two" i simply stated with disappointment

"But that's the only way to wake her up you know..." His tone was laced with concerned... And he continued

"If you don't let us, we'll lose both of you.. and I simply can't watch that happen my love... " he pleaded

"Is there really no other way around?" I asked again in stubbornness

"No my love" I sighed in defeat...

"At night please come and help her.. we'll surely return the kindness"

"Don't take it in a way of being in debt with us, my love. Helping you and taking care of you is my duty which I'm happy to do without any obligations " she smiled weakly..

I have to make Sara get back to herself and for that I have to be harsh on her like a mother who has to make her daughter strong to survive, to take over this world and especially to kill those Voodoo witches.. who betrayed us... And our loved ones

I can't trust anyone around me not even my own brother.. I have to keep my distance with him so neither him nor I will get hurt by one another...

My only motive to be with Sara is to take revenge on my mother, I'll have to stop Sara and I making unwanted useless bonds which will be useless after completing my revenge... It's likely a win win situation.. she'll have no regrets making any bonds plus everyone is our enemies so it's better to be alone than to be with someone who can betray you.. After this everything ... I'll have peace.. I'll take my departure from this human world. It's harsh but true I have to leave not just Sara but also my beloved mate..

Sara's Pov:-

It's been whole 2 weeks... Being a quick learner made me feel much better yet not that happy as I'm still not strong enough to beat my own brother and his beta, his gamma was pretty good, yet I did kick his butt, other warriors were too easy to handle.. I was practicing a lot and sleeping for only a few hours.